Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me. I so miss our travels to London as a family and yesterday I stumble upon this post from 10th April 2015.
‘My children still have another week off school and we are looking forward to some fun days out and quality family times next week. We are now planning and making a list of places we want to visit. London is on top of our list.’.
I am trying to make my blog more seo friendly and found this unloved post amongst the bottom few posts.
I thought I would also re-share this post to remind me fun family trips to London and better days to come.
This is when mini me first started using and enjoying taking photos. I remember winding our way down to Baker Street and following that Krispy Kreme van, very well indeed.
I can not wait for blue skies to come around again too.
Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me:
What I wore: Jacket: Matalan | Cardigan: Kookai | Vest: F&F | Skirt: Primark | Bag: Cath Kidston | Shoes: c/o JD Sports
I love this skirt and still have it. I just need to lose a bit of weight to get back into it!!
Just tonight to work and then I have the weekend free. What are your plans for the weekend?
Did You See:
Firstly, BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons – Great for Valentine’s Day. So do you fancy making some sweet macarons? BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons.
Secondly, Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine– It has been so cold around here that I had to dig out my teddy coat I got in the Sainsbury’s 25% sale in Autumn out and start wearing it.
No good saving it for best as I have nowhere to go in Lockdown! Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine.
More From The Blog:
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach