My children love to eat their fruit. Especially if I cut it up ready to eat and put it in the fridge.
Then they can have some as and when they please.
The other day I made a nice and healthy fruit salad up so they could take some to school in their lunch boxes for after they have eaten their pasta lunch.
Pineapple, 2 different coloured grapes, kiwi’s and satsuma’s…
Serves 6 portions
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 Kiw’s, peeled and sliced
- 3 Clemintines, peeled and separated
- 100g Black grapes, washed
- 100g Green grapes, washed
- 1 Pineapple, peeled, stalk removed and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- In a big bowl put your juiced lemon add maple syrup and mix together.
- Prepare all your ingredients, peeled your pineapple, remove stalk, cut into chunks and add to bowl. Mix the lemon juice around it well.
- Add kiwi slices, separated clementines and both lots of washed grapes.
- Mix well and serve or store in a plastic fridge box with lid until needed.
- Keeps fresh for a few days.