Fun Morning In Hyde Park, London Travels.
We love to visit London and today I am sharing some fun photos.
Sharing some more photos from our London adventures when we were in Hyde Park on Sunday.
The weather was amazing!. Beautiful clear and sunny skies, really warm and nice and peaceful!! Just like Summer should be. The weather being nice here make our day all the more special.
Perfect weather for a lazy walk around a park with the children. The children are not too fond of rushing around all day at speed, they like to look around and take things in.
Thank fully in my Brit Mums goody bag from Saturday, was some sun cream!! Perfect!
Fun Morning In Hyde Park, London Travels:
We played in the park, ate some treat, watch the ducks and hired a bike for a bit of fun.
How cool is this tree?
High on a mountain, carved on a tree, 3 little words I love thee.
I bet it is so much fun on the paddle boats?
Hopefully, when we have more time next time, we can try them.
Pretty reflections on the water.
Looks like the geese has his head up someones skirt, lol.
What a funny camera position.
Fun on the bikes.
Not a bad price for 30 minutes.
Someone else fancy’s trying the bike out.
When we got back home it was pouring it down!! Typical.
Want to join us this week and share some of your photos?
Fun Morning In Hyde Park, London Travels
Want to link up:
Fun Morning In Hyde Park & The Wednesday Blog Hop:
This list has now closed.
A new blog hop is posted every Wednesday. Old links have now been deleted due to broken links and old blogs. See you again soon.
If you like reading my blog, why not follow along by email or any of my social media channels so you never miss a post. I also host 3 blog hop a week for you to join in the fun with.
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 2806 Link Up Your Favourite Posts: Streets Of London
- Why Don’t You Come On Over, Valerie? #LinkUp
- Fun In The Sun Near Tower Bridge #CreativeMondays
- William Shakespeare Street Art, London And Outfit Post
- Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- A Flying Visit To Covent Garden’s Infinity Chamber
- A Walk Over Tower Bridge: Thing’s To Do In London
- New Business Year And New Plans: Motivational Monday
- Bright Red Trousers And A Walk Around Tower Bridge
- London Hearts, Polka Dot Dress And My Over 40 Style
- Rush Around London Taking Photos: Over 40 Travel Style