It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. Hello friends, so how are you today? I LOVE CHRISTMAS. Do you too?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year In Photos.
- Secondly, Some Christmas Recipes.
It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year:
Love everything about this time of year. The trees, lights, songs, food, adverts everything. Advent, 12 days of Christmas and all the traditional Christmas stories. Not forgetting to mention Santa, Rudolph and the snowmen. Also anything that sparkles and brightens up the dark cold evenings.
Even love the snow. If it arrives before the 25th December or around this date. If it arrives after Christmas, I’m not much of a fan then!! ha!!
It is; for me the most wonderful time of the year. Christmas has always been such a special time for me. Maybe because as an only child; I was always spoilt as a kid at Christmas. Maybe because we have 4 children and the memories of seeing their faces when they were little at Christmas; lights up a room. All off these things and more makes it special for me
What I am looking forward too? I am looking forward to having my boys home from Uni and spending quality time with my family!! Good food and great company. Maybe even a night or 2 out with the husband!? I am like a child at Christmas. Even at 43 years old. As always; I hope it will snow on Christmas eve. I can not wait to eat drink and be Merry!!
Do you love Christmas as much as me?
What I Wore: Jumper: New Look | Jeans: Primark | Shirt: F & F Tesco | Shoes: Converse
What are you looking forward too over the next few weeks? Have you got your Christmas tree and lights up now? Or do you like to wait until Christmas? Do you own any Christmas Jumpers? Are you wearing your Christmas jumpers? Do not forget to share any pictures of you wearing your Christmas jumpers at Creative Mondays.
It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Christmas Pudding Whoopie Pies: Great For Christmas. Cake anyone? How great would these be on Christmas Eve? Perfect with a glass of cold milk too. I bet Santa would love one!? Christmas Pudding Whoopie Pies anyone? Christmas Pudding Whoopie Pies: Great For Christmas.
- Secondly, Say Hello To Churros With Aldi’s: How To Make Recipe. So do you fancy making some churros today? Great for afternoon tea!! Because who does not love afternoon tea? I know I do. For families who are joined at the dip, check out supermarket Aldi’s Churros recipe for doughy delights, ideal for dipping into chocolate heaven or sticky sweet syrup. This recipe includes the super-secret ingredients you need for a smooth and velvety dark chocolate dipping sauce and a moreish maple sauce – enough to feed ten and ready in just 30 minutes, it’s a guaranteed showstopper! Say Hello To Churros With Aldi’s.
- Thirdly, Passion Fruit Bellini Cocktails To Make This Week. Hello friends. Happy Friday, nearly the weekend. So do you have any fun plans for the next few days? Anything good planned for the weekend? Also are you looking for a new cocktail recipe to try out today? Passionfruit bellini cocktails anyone? Because I could just make one of these! Passion Fruit Bellini Cocktails To Make This Week.
* Even got a little Gin Sample sent for me to try out at Christmas 😼*