Jerusalem artichoke, kale, black pudding, sauté potatoes, shredded maple glazed turkey, anyone?
A perfect recipe to share over Christmas.
How To Make Jerusalem Artichoke, Kale, Black Pudding, Sauté Potatoes, Shredded Maple Glazed Turkey:
1kg Jerusalem artichokes
300g black pudding
350g cooked turkey (or chicken)
50g frisée lettuce
50g lambs lettuce
50g red chard
300g Ratte potatoes
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp Pommery mustard
1 tbsp soy
How To Make:
1.) Scrub the artichokes clean and slice at an angle. Do the same with the potatoes and the black pudding.
2.) Wash all lettuce and kale.
3.) the kale and deep fry a third of it to garnish.
4.) Par boil ratte potatoes for 8-10 mins in ice water.
5.) Peel the artichokes.
6.) Pan fry artichokes and potatoes in olive oil until cooked through. Set aside.
7.) Blanche rest of the kale in boiling salted water.
8.) Slice cooked turkey into thin strips, reheat in butter adding the mustard, maple and soy. Keep warm.
Freely arrange all the ingredients on a platter with the maple-glazed turkey.
Finish with crispy kale and a drizzle of maple syrup to finish.
This dish is perfect for a quick and easy Boxing Day brunch.
Add fried or poached eggs to the salad to make it even more delicious.
Recipe c/o We Love Maple
What do you think of this Jerusalem Artichoke, Kale, Black Pudding, Sauté Potatoes, Shredded Maple Glazed Turkey recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
You might also like:
Christmas Dinner Sides With Maple Syrup:
how about trying some of these side dishes that you can add to your Christmas dinner or any Sunday roast.
Parsnip Purée with Maple Syrup or Maple Brussels Sprouts.
You can find both recipes here: Christmas Dinner Sides With Maple Syrup.
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail: How Amazing!?
- Visit To The Pumpkin Farm And Some Recipes To Try
- Green Flowered H&M Dress: Wollaton Hall In Nottingham
- Chantenay Toad In The Hole: Classic Comfort Food
- Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressing- Recipe
- 4 Pumpkin Inspired Dinner Date Recipes To Try Out
- 17 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For You To Try This October
- 10 Spooktacular Halloween Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season
- Welcoming Autumn In With A Lighthouse Pink Raincoat
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp
- 7 Easy Ginger Spiced Recipes To Try Out This Autumn
- Red Boots: Autumn Style #WednesdayLinkUp
- 40 Scary Halloween Party Recipe Ideas To Try Out