17 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For You To Try This October. Hello friends. Autumn is settling in nicely and there is a cold chill in the air.
Pumpkins are all in the supermarkets now and ready for Halloween. Fancy making some seasonal recipes with pumpkin in them?
17 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For You To Try This October:
1.) Pumpkin Streusel Muffins:
Fancy a Pumpkin Streusel Muffin anyone? With Halloween just around the corner, they make a perfect treat. Pumpkin Streusel Muffin.
2.) Indian Spiced Radishes And Pumpkin:
Don’t waste any of the pumpkin brains scooped out of your jack-o’-lanterns! Make this terrifyingly tasty vegan Halloween supper. Indian Spiced Radishes And Pumpkin.
3.) Ginger Pumpkin Pie: Great Recipe For Autumn And Halloween:
We couldn’t resist adding just one sweet recipe, but we think you’ll be pleased we did! Don’t worry too much about getting rid of all those seeds.
Once cooked the roasted pumpkin is pushed through a sieve, to make a silky smooth, spiced filling. You could also use butternut squash and enjoy ‘pumpkin’ pie all year round. Ginger Pumpkin Pie: Great Recipe For Autumn And Halloween.
4.) Baked Pumpkin and Watercress Fondue:
Autumn comfort foods with Watercress.
We may have said goodbye to summer, packed away our shorts, and come to realise that winter is just around the corner, but there’s no reason to feel gloomy about what’s on the menu at this time of year. Baked Pumpkin and Watercress Fondue.
5.) Pumpkin Chili Con Carne with Mini Jacket Potatoes and Watercress Crème Fraîche:
A classic dish, ideal for sharing around the fire while watching the Guy burn and the fireworks explode overhead – even better, the pumpkin bowl cuts down on the washing up! Pumpkin Chili Con Carne with Mini Jacket Potatoes and Watercress Crème Fraîche.
6.) How To Make Vampire’s Pumpkin Muffins:
Today I have a fun Halloween recipe to share with you: Vampire’s Pumpkin Muffins. How spooktacular? These yummy savoury muffins are the perfect bite for Halloween! How To Make Vampire’s Pumpkin Muffins.
7.) Pumpkin Risotto With Watercress Pesto(v):
Make the Most of Autumn’s Rich Harvest with Watercress.
With the arrival of Autumn comes nature’s rich harvest – fabulous root veg, fruit, nuts and seeds – all begging to be united in mouth-watering combinations, some warming and filling, some simple and light, but all delicious. Pumpkin Risotto With Watercress Pesto(v).
8.) Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, great to enjoy throughout the day or as a great alternative dessert after a Christmas Roast. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie: Christmas Dessert Sorted.
9.) Pumpkin Porridge:
Hello, are you looking for a different breakfast porridge recipe to try out?How about trying this Pumpkin Porridge!? Tasty. Preparation Time: 30 minutes. Serves: 2 Pumpkin Porridge.
10.) Warm Pumpkin And Lentil Salad With Goat’s Cheese:
Warm Pumpkin and Lentil Salad with Goat’s Cheese anyone? Serves 4 Warm Pumpkin and Lentil Salad with Goat’s Cheese.
11.) Pumpkin Chips And Salsa: Autumn Favourites:
Hello friends. Fancy making some Pumpkin Chips And Salsa anyone? How fun are these? Perfect for Halloween. Serves 4 Ready in 35 mins Pumpkin Chips And Salsa: Autumn Favourites.
12.) Welsh Lamb And Pumpkin Pie Recipe: Autumn Staple:
We love making pies in colder weather and today I have a tasty Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie recipe to share with you. Welsh Lamb And Pumpkin Pie Recipe: Autumn Staple.
13.) Pumpkin And Feta Tart:
Make the most of Pumpkin season with this fabulous Pumpkin tart – great for sharing at a Halloween or Bonfire Night party.
Chia Seeds are the highest combined plant source of Omega 3, fibre and protein, as well as being high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, offering essential nutrition often missing in modern diets. Pumpkin And Feta Tart.
14.) Davidstow® 18 Month Extra Mature cheddar, Kale, Red Onion, Pumpkin & Quinoa Winter Salad:
Sometimes it’s hard to find a salad for those colder winter months, but this recipe really hits the spot.
Warming seasonal vegetables combined with a strong cheddar cheese is a match made in heaven, and the sweet dressing is incredibly simple to make but lifts the dish and warms the soul. Davidstow® 18 Month Extra Mature cheddar, Kale, Red Onion, Pumpkin & Quinoa Winter Salad.
15.) Gluten Free Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies:
They’re super scrummy, extra squidgy and full of autumnal spice. Gluten Free Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies.
16.) Pumpkin Pie:
Perfect For An Autumnal Treat. Hello friends. Are you looking for a tasty treat to serve over the next few days?
Fancy making a Pumpkin Pie? This sweet and tempting pie is perfect for an autumnal treat. Pumpkin Pie: Perfect For An Autumnal Treat.
17.) Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie:
Start your day with this über healthy blend of pumpkin, watercress and spinach sweetened with almond and coconut milks. How tasty? Perfect for Autumn. Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie.
17 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For You To Try This October. What do you think? Do you fancy trying out any of these recipes?
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail: How Amazing!?
- Visit To The Pumpkin Farm And Some Recipes To Try
- Green Flowered H&M Dress: Wollaton Hall In Nottingham
- Chantenay Toad In The Hole: Classic Comfort Food
- Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressing- Recipe
- 4 Pumpkin Inspired Dinner Date Recipes To Try Out
- 17 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For You To Try This October
- 10 Spooktacular Halloween Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season
- Welcoming Autumn In With A Lighthouse Pink Raincoat
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp
- 7 Easy Ginger Spiced Recipes To Try Out This Autumn
- Red Boots: Autumn Style #WednesdayLinkUp
- 40 Scary Halloween Party Recipe Ideas To Try Out
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue