I was sent these Lytess legging for free in return for an honest review.
Lytess Slimming Leggings Review: Reduce Your Hips. Hello friends, so how are you today? On the blpg today, I am sharing a Lytess Slimming Leggings Review.
Post Contains PR Sample.
I am always on the look out for new healthy ways to lose weight or slim down. So when Lytess asked me to try out their Slimming Leggings that claim to reduce your hips and thighs in 18 days I was very intrigued.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, About Lytess Slimming Leggings.
- Secondly, What Lytess Say About Them.
- Thirdly, Lytess Slimming Leggings What I Thought Of Them.
- Fourthly, More Post Ideas.
Lytess Slimming Leggings Review:
About Lytess Slimming Leggings:
- These seam free leggings are designed to comfort to the curves of the body whilst providing maximum comfort and support.
- They have a combination of a second skin fabric and slimming cosmetics the mixture of caffeine(known for its ability to mobilize and reduce fats) and Shea butter (contains essential fatty acids and vitamins, protects and nourishes the epidermis ).
- Which they say will lead to the result of thinner hips and thighs and moisturized skin within 18 days.
- For best results, they recommend you wear the product for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, over a period of 21 days and under these guild lines their independently certified clinical test shown losses of up to -5.5cm from the hips and -3.1cm from the thighs after the 21 day treatment period.
Lytess Slimming Leggings Review.
What Lytess Say About Them:
- It’s that time of year again. The stores are filling up with Christmas gifts & party invitations are arriving on a daily basis. But all you can think about is losing a few pounds to get back into your favourite dress! Don’t panic with Lytess you can trim down in just 18 days.
- Cosmeto textiles are clinically proven to reduce hips & thigh measurements and all products.
- Woven into the fibre of the clothes is a unique formula, containing active By repeatedly wearing slimming cosmeto textile products days, the caffeine in the garment fibres breakdown of fat.
- The Shea Butter nourishes, feeling silky smooth. So you can even wait until the beginning of December and still trim down in time for Christmas.
- The range includes a full-length legging, Capri & during the day either under your clothes or as part of losing centimetres as you sleep!
- WOW, all your friends this Xmas when you walk into the office party and share your secret to slimming success. The Lytess Slimming range is clinically proven to substantially reduce the hips, thighs and moisturise the skin in 18 days.
- 77% of 20 trial subjects experienced significant centimetre loss up to 3.1cm on the thighs and 54.5% experienced loss of up to 5.1cm on the hips.
- You have to do is wear one of three versatile ingredients caffeine & Shea Butter for 8 hours a day over 18 consecutive is released every day, stimulating the moisturises and softens the skin leaving it a short.
- The garments are versatile and can be worn with your outfit. They can even be worn in bed!
- Hips 35 inches
- Thighs 22 inches
- Hips 33 and a half inches
- Thighs 22 inches
Here Is What I Thought Of Them:
I got sent the size s/m which is size 8-14 to review. Being a size 10-12 these just fit nice. So I took my measurements before I started putting on the leggings straight away. I was really interested in finding out about the claims of this product.
When I put the leggings on, I got a bit panicky at first because they felt very tight, I thought I wouldn’t be able to wear them for long but after a few minutes, I realized that they give and mould to your legs leaving you able to move freely.
After wearing these legging for a few days I noticed how smooth my legs were feeling. Just by wearing the legging my legs feel and look more toned. I really enjoy wearing them, giving me a chance to get out of jeans and into some dresses. I haven’t lost any cm on my thighs but I have lost 4 cm from my hips.
Lytess Slimming Leggings Review:
So, I am obviously very pleased with this!! I have not done as much exercise the last few weeks as normal, yet I have still eaten the same. Not sure if I can fully link the hip loss just down to the leggings but it is certainly an interesting result. It does give food for thought, I will monitor the measurements closely over the coming months and report back with the results.
My underlying thoughts of the leggings are how nice and smooth my legs feel when wearing them. I would praise them highly for this alone!!
So what do you think? Do you fancy trying them?
Priced at Legging £50, Capri £45 & Short £40. Available in Black only. Lytess Slimming Leggings Review. Available from Boots and Next. The Anti-cellulite range is also available from stockists above.
About this post- I was sent these Lytess legging for free. In return for an honest review. I was not paid for this post, all thoughts are my own honest opinion.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, How I Plan To Shake It Slim With Forza Over The Next Four Weeks. Over the last year or so I have slowly started to gain a little weight. It is something I have tried not to worry or think about too much but it has now got to the point where nothing in my wardrobe fits me only my joggers and stretchy leggings!! How I Plan To Shake It Slim With Forza Over The Next Four Weeks.
- Secondly, My Top Ten Tips To Lose Weight In Your 40’s And Beyond. When you reach your forties unless you are very lucky, you can easily start to gain weight. My weight fluctuates like a yo-yo since reaching 40. Then when you get to late 40’s you might have 2 decisions to make like I have: Firstly, buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes (nice idea) that fit properly and comfortably. Or secondly, try and lose weight. (Perhaps also buy some new clothes!). Whichever decision you make, it needs to be the right one for you. As it is how you feel but if you do want to lose a few pounds or just feel that bit healthier or simply make your favourite jeans fit comfortably again. Read on. My Top Ten Tips To Lose Weight In Your 40’s And Beyond.