Orange You Glad It’s Friday!? Welcome To The Weekend Hello friends and happy Friday.
Orange You Glad It’s Friday!? I am so glad it is here.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Orange You Glad It’s Friday!? And Some Beautiful Orange Flowers.
- Secondly, More Flower Post Ideas.
Orange You Glad It’s Friday!? Welcome To The Weekend:
A few days closer to our bed arriving so we do not have to sleep on the floor anymore, after the delivery has been messed up. My visit to the dentist went well yesterday. I had been dreading it all week! No pain whatsoever!! Mind you I have to test my filling again today as I did not want to eat anything yesterday as it has broken twice before. I am so hungry this morning.
Orange You Glad It’s Friday!?
Today I am sharing a few Friday flowers, aren’t these pretty? So cheerful. I love Summer for lots of pretty flowers around. I spotted these in Bognor Regis and thought how different the top ones were.
Would you like to join us for a blog hop today? Orange You Glad It’s Friday!?
This blog hop has now closed.
Thank you so much for stopping by. As always I would love to hear your thoughts. If you like my post, please leave a comment in the box below.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Summer Flowers At Victoria Embankment. I am busy working this week but have the weekend off so me and my Daughter have made plans to go to the seaside for a few days. Have you got any fun plans for the rest of the week or the weekend Summer Flowers At Victoria Embankment.
- Secondly, Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London. When the children were off school for half term, just over a week ago we had a fun filled day out in London. My Daughter and I were given some easy to follow directions to Primrose Hill via Regents Park as we were meeting my Daughters friend there. Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London.
- Thirdly, Pretty Flowers: Way Back Wednesday. These photos were taken in Bath Gardens at Bakewell in Derbyshire. It is one beautiful place that I love to visit every year again and again. Such a stunning garden. Pretty Flowers: Way Back Wednesday.
Flowers On Friday:
- Fourthly, Flowers On Friday. I hope you have had a lovely week? Anything fun happen this week? I have started my Spring clean early this year and it is all go. I have been recycling old clothes, nipping to the tip with old furniture and clearing out all my cupboards. It is amazing how much rubbish you can collect that you just do not need any more!! Flowers On Friday.
- Fifth, 10 Upcycled Jam Jars Ideas To Try Out. I also love to upcycle glass jars and Hartley’s Jam has kindly let me share some of their recycled jar ideas today, alongside some of my own ideas. How cool can you make an old jam jar look with add flowers and planting bulbs into them? So cool, don’t you think? 10 Upcycled Jam Jars Ideas To Try Out.
- Sixth, Flowers, Butterflies And Bees. I love taking photos. As well as selfies, family photos and pictures of Mollie, I also love to take photos of flowers, bees and butterflies. Flowers, Butterflies And Bees.
Love In The Mist:
- Seventh, Love In The Mist: The Wednesday Link Up. Today I sharing some photos of these beautiful ‘Love In The Mist’ flowers I spotted at the weekend. I love seeing these flowers as I know Summer is here. I have some seed to grow my own in the shed, trouble is Mollie always eats my flowers when I try to grow some so I haven’t got around to trying to grow any more again yet! Love In The Mist.
- Eighth, OOTD And A Trip To Gedling Country Park. Happy Friday, friends. Pinch punch, it’s the first of the month! OOTD And A Trip To Gedling Country Park.
- Ninth, 25/04 The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Do you remember the big tree that had blown down in the park a few weeks ago? 25/04 The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
- Last But Not Least, The Most Beautiful Bunch Of Flowers. Look at the beautiful surprise present I received today. I love them. This bunch has all my favourite flowers in too 😄💞 So beautiful. The Most Beautiful Bunch Of Flowers.