Red Converse Boots And Polka Dot Maxi. Hello friends, happy Tuesday. So how are you today? Hasn’t the weather been beautiful over the last few days?
On Sunday it was so nice, we took Murphy, the Goldendoodle out on a drive and a nice walk to tire him out then we got ready to go out a few hours for dinner whilst Murphy rested.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Red Converse Boots And Polka Dot Maxi Outfit Post.
- Secondly, How To Wear Converse Boots?
- Thirdly, Where To Buy Red Converse?
- Fourthly, You Might Also Like These Converse Posts?
- Fifth, Styling A Long-Sleeved Polka Dot Dress.
- Sixth, What I Wore.
Red Converse Boots And Polka Dot Maxi:
We only made the decision on the way home to go out, at the last minute as it was so nice out. So with no time to think, I grabbed my go-to polka dot dress and quickly grabbed my red Converse.
Hopping downstairs with one shoe on, my daughter popped her head around her bedroom door and said ‘mum I don’t want this bag anymore, do you want it?’ Great timing I thought, as it went perfectly with what I was wearing. I also love Mickey And Minnie Mouse!
Red Converse Boots And Polka Dot Maxi. I got the beautiful Red All-Star Converse Boots for Christmas from my husband. Aren’t they great!? I love my Converse and I usually go for a lighter pair so they go with everything and never thought of having my favourite colour, red ones before! Also, I love them, so bright and cheerful. I have been avoiding wearing them when Murphy is around because he always stands on my feet when I have something new on and leave a black paw print on them.
I love this polka dot dress with sleeves. It is so floaty and cool to wear and also not too tight so great when going out for something to eat.
How To Wear Converse Boots? Wear them with everything and anything. I do. Dresses, skirts, jeans, shorts, trousers, leggings. I do not think there is anything I would not wear mine with!!
How To Wear Converse Boots?
Where To Buy Red Converse? I got mine from The Converse Shop in McArthur Glen Outlet. I would always try The Converse Shop first as they have so many choices. On line? Why not try Amazon?
You Might Also Like These Converse Posts:
Red Converse Boots And Polka Dot Maxi.
- Firstly, Fishnets, And Converse. Do you like fishnets and Converse together? Here’s what I’m doing. My new go-to style, except I’m wearing white Converse. That could also benefit from a wash. I really like these yellow ones and may have to get some more! Grab a nice warm drink and link up as many of you’re DIY/Creative/Crafty/Stylish/Tutorial posts as you like and have fun finding amazing, inspiring, and creative posts at this week’s party. Fishnets And Converse.
- Secondly, Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes. Last week, I wore this outfit on a day trip to Skegness. You’d think: 1.) These photographs could have been taken somewhere else because the sky was so lovely; 2.) It was a scorching hot day. It wasn’t what it appeared to be. I can assure you that the coat was immediately put back on after these shots!! Ha!! Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes.
- Thirdly, Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse: Over 40 Style. With nowhere to go at the time, I saved it for the best and only just found it when I was sorting out my wardrobe. So a new dress to wear 👗. Of course, you must stop along the way to smell the flowers. Also, shoot some cool shots with an interesting background!! Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse: Over 40 Style.
Styling A Long-Sleeved Polka Dot Dress:
- Firstly, Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art. Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?‘ – William Shakespeare. Do you know how much I love street art? Well, I found this William Shakespeare under a railway arch in London on our way to our hotel. Once we dropped our bags off at the hotel I was soon back for a few photos, as you do!! How cool!? Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art.
- Secondly, Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie. Hasn’t the weather been beautiful over the last few days? It has got making a few travel plans. Nothing too far yet though. Also back the same day! Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie.
- Thirdly, A Fun Visit To The M&M World Store In London. At the minute we are not really going shopping unless it is for food but we could not go home without a little something for the children could we? We have also not had a night away this year until last week so it was a much-needed change of scenery. Even if it was for only 1 night and two days. A Fun Visit To The M&M World Store In London.
Red Converse Boots And Polka Dot Maxi:
What I Wore: Red Boots: Converse Store || Long-Sleeved Polka Dot Dress: Tu Clothing || Hand Me Down Mickey Mouse Bag: Primark
Thanks so much for stopping by.