Schools Out For Summer: The Weekend Blog Hop.
Yeah schools out for Summer!! (Well it will be by lunchtime today!!).
School’s out for summer
School’s out forever
School’s been blown to pieces ♯♭♯
I can not wait too.
So many little things to worry about lately, health wise and I have totally stressed myself out. Which are hopefully being sorted and I cannot wait to just get up with the kids and do what we want and when we want too. No worries, no pressures, no stress. Hit the beach and travel a lot.
I am hoping to discover new places to explore and take plenty of pretty photos.
Chill and relax and forget about our worries.
Leave all my cares behind and paddle in the sea.
I really hope the weather is nice over the next 6 weeks.
I want to seek happy places and look for relaxing spots.
Visit family and have lots of fun times. Also loads of laughter.
Look out for beautiful things and find things that make me happy.
Flowers and colour always brighten up my day.
We have no plans set in stone, just see where the days take us.
What are your plans for the next few weeks? Anything exciting? Holidays booked? Day outs planned?
Whatever you doing, have fun, enjoy and do not forget to come back and share it an on of my blog hops!!
Schools Out For Summer: The Weekend Blog Hop:
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Would you like to join us today at the weekend blog hop?
To join in the fun this week that lasts all weekend long at our blog hop simply-
1. Link up as many of your favourite posts from the last few weeks as you would like too or simply link up your main blog and not to a post if you prefer.
2. Please kindly follow me here if you would like to? but not essential. Let me know if you are new followers so I can hop over and follow you back.
3. Please add the welcome to the weekend blog widget to your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts or on your blog hop page or sidebar. This way other can find the hop and join in the fun too.
4. Have fun blog hopping around all new blogs that have linked up today and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
5. Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
6.) Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and The Wednesday blog hop.
This blog hop has now closed.
Did You Read These Posts:
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s