Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40. Hello friends. Happy Saturday, friends.
Brr, it is so cold around here. Do you still have your winter coat on? As I do!! How about hats and gloves? Yeap, I had mine on this morning. As it is so cold around here.
So how cold has it been lately!! Today we even got snow! Sleet and hailstones! Crazy weather we are having for Spring!
I hope the weather warms up for my son and his friends on Monday when he goes out and orders his first pint!!
Will you be going out when the pubs open? I won’t be yet. I like being warm and cosy in the house too much to be sat outside in this weather. See, I told you I was feeling old!!
Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40:
Boy, do I officially feel old! My youngest son 18 tomorrow and in a few more weeks I will never take a child to school again!!
Something I have been doing for over 23 years now!! (Well not my own, maybe one day a grandchild!? in the future).
Yesterday we had a drive out into the country for a walk around Rufford Abbey County Park. Just the husband, Mollie and I. It was lovely. You can see Mollie singing away here with the excitement of going out for the day:
Mollie is still doing ok and getting lots of walks and treats.
The cancer is Getting bigger now but she is still enjoying life and that’s what matters.
Today we had a ride out in the car to a country park and a good few hours walk and run.
We played Mollies favourite song and you can see how much she loves Pulp!! Common People is her one of her favourite songs 💕 Mollie Singing To Pulp, Common People. I will post more photos next week, and some with Mollie once I have celebrated my sons birthday :).
What I Wore: Hair Clip: My Shop | Dress: Primark | Teddy Coat: Tu Clothing @ Sainsbury’s | Boots: Tu Clothing @ Sainsbury’s
Have a lovely weekend.
You Might Also Like:
Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!! It has been so cold around here over the last few days. We have also seen all weather. Red hot sunshine to freezing cold snow. Crazy weather!!
I mentioned the other day, “Ne’er cast a clout ’til May be out!” my grandma always told me!! Also, it is so true!! I thought when we got that beautiful weather that was it and it was going to be warmer. Boy was I wrong!! Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes