Was a lovely treat to get back to the gym today. After a few days catching up on washing and a Bank Holiday weekend full of yummy food for my birthday. I admit to too many Krispy Kreme doughnuts, mmm delicious.
One thing that really made me want to hit the gym was a new workout tank top I got sent from Gym talk.
GymTalk, has recently launched a range of women’s gym tops and asked me if I would like to try one out. I just love new workout gear. As soon as I saw this unique message on this top I knew I had to have this one. Not that I’m all that strong …Yet!!
It will give me some motivation to hit the gym, though… Strong Is The New Skinny.
About the Strong Is The New Skinny Tank Top:
- It’s official.
- Being a Size Zero model is out.
- Being strong, powerful and squatting more than your boyfriend is in.
- And what better way to celebrate your love for the iron than with our stylish ‘Strong is the New Skinny’ vest.
- Sizes- x-small, small, medium, large.
- 100% Cotton.
- Only available at GymTalk.
- They offer free delivery to customers in the UK. All orders are dispatched within 48 hours and are sent via Royal Mail Signed For Second Class which should take up to 3 working days.
- Price £16.99
About this post-
I got to choose a woman’s gym top. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.