Upcycled Bottle Into A Light: Great For A Drinks Bar Or Shelve.
#Upcycle #Repurpose #Creativity
Hello friends. Some glass bottles are to nice to throw away.
Take this Bacardi bottle for instance!
How pretty is this one!?
Upcycled Bottle Into A Light: Great For A Drinks Bar Or Shelve:
You can make a nice little-featured light on a shelve or in the middle of a table. Just by adding a little imagination and a few fairy lights.
You Will Need:
One or two pretty empty bottle
Some battery powered fairy lights
Simply wash an empty bottle out to leave to dry properly.
Place your lights inside and slick the battery box to the back of the bottle with sellotape.
Or you could get creative and wrap the lights around the outside of the bottle!
What do you think of my Upcycled Bottle Into A Light?
Great For A Drinks Bar Or Shelve.
Off now to creative some more.
Hope you enjoyed my up-cycled light lamp post? Let me know if you would like to see more of this kind of posts.
Do you like to up-cycle old glass jars and bottles?
Do you like to create something new out of something old?
IKEA Kitchen Trolley Up-cycled:
Up-cycled Whisky Bottle : Wednesday Blog Hop:
5 Upcycle Garden Ideas:
Up-cycled Re-fahioned Jeans Skirt:
Up-Fashion Glitter Flats:
Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs:
Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop:
20/01 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs:
Up-cycled Shoes : The Tutorial:
Up-Cycled Jeans Vase: Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop:
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes