Upcycled Bottle Into A Light: Great For A Drinks Bar Or Shelve.
#Upcycle #Repurpose #Creativity
Hello friends. Some glass bottles are to nice to throw away.
Take this Bacardi bottle for instance!
How pretty is this one!?
Upcycled Bottle Into A Light: Great For A Drinks Bar Or Shelve:
You can make a nice little-featured light on a shelve or in the middle of a table. Just by adding a little imagination and a few fairy lights.
You Will Need:
One or two pretty empty bottle
Some battery powered fairy lights
Simply wash an empty bottle out to leave to dry properly.
Place your lights inside and slick the battery box to the back of the bottle with sellotape.
Or you could get creative and wrap the lights around the outside of the bottle!
What do you think of my Upcycled Bottle Into A Light?
Great For A Drinks Bar Or Shelve.
Off now to creative some more.
Hope you enjoyed my up-cycled light lamp post? Let me know if you would like to see more of this kind of posts.
Do you like to up-cycle old glass jars and bottles?
Do you like to create something new out of something old?
IKEA Kitchen Trolley Up-cycled:
Up-cycled Whisky Bottle : Wednesday Blog Hop:
5 Upcycle Garden Ideas:
Up-cycled Re-fahioned Jeans Skirt:
Up-Fashion Glitter Flats:
Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs:
Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop:
20/01 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs:
Up-cycled Shoes : The Tutorial:
Up-Cycled Jeans Vase: Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop:
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions