Upcycled Bottle Into A Light: Great For A Drinks Bar Or Shelve.
#Upcycle #Repurpose #Creativity
Hello friends. Some glass bottles are to nice to throw away.
Take this Bacardi bottle for instance!
How pretty is this one!?
Upcycled Bottle Into A Light: Great For A Drinks Bar Or Shelve:
You can make a nice little-featured light on a shelve or in the middle of a table. Just by adding a little imagination and a few fairy lights.
You Will Need:
One or two pretty empty bottle
Some battery powered fairy lights
Simply wash an empty bottle out to leave to dry properly.
Place your lights inside and slick the battery box to the back of the bottle with sellotape.
Or you could get creative and wrap the lights around the outside of the bottle!
What do you think of my Upcycled Bottle Into A Light?
Great For A Drinks Bar Or Shelve.
Off now to creative some more.
Hope you enjoyed my up-cycled light lamp post? Let me know if you would like to see more of this kind of posts.
Do you like to up-cycle old glass jars and bottles?
Do you like to create something new out of something old?
IKEA Kitchen Trolley Up-cycled:
Up-cycled Whisky Bottle : Wednesday Blog Hop:
5 Upcycle Garden Ideas:
Up-cycled Re-fahioned Jeans Skirt:
Up-Fashion Glitter Flats:
Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs:
Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop:
20/01 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs:
Up-cycled Shoes : The Tutorial:
Up-Cycled Jeans Vase: Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop:
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley