10 Things I’ve Learned From A 13 Week Old Sheepdog…
More fun with a puppy!!
On the internet I read that puppy sleep a lot when small.
This one don’t!! She is so scare of missing anything she has a few cat naps a day!!
- She love stones. If she can not find any she digs for them. Even finds a stone where you would never think there would be one. No stone is safe. I took one off her the other day the size of an apple!! Really Mollie!!
- Her ears have started to stand up. So sweet. One flops one way and the other another. Cute!
- She knows how to go under the curtain of the shoe cabinet, pick out my trainers/shoes and sandals. She can have 5 pairs out in seconds!! Mostly mine too, then again I do have the most!
- She loves other dogs. The bigger the dog the better for Mollie. Thankfully most dogs she has jumped up to fuss, just look away board with her, though a few have gone for her.
- She knows when something is naughty. She gives you a cheeky look then runs like mad with it until you catch her. Then she gives you the butter wouldn’t melt look.
- Hates going outside for wees and poos in the rain!! Then pretends shes done it, then does one under the kitchen tablet.
- That look again, now run as fast as you can upstairs!! See if you can make it into daughters room for a bit on them nice and soft Build a Bears!! Quickly grab her. ” Mum did Mollie go in my room?” Er ‘croaky voice ” No!?!”
- Not safe to open the door. Mollie runs as fast as she can down the street then it looks like she would go up to school!!
- Not worth walking by cars. Takes forever as she runs after all cars. Just hope they re going the way we need to walk! She try’s to round them up and herd them!
- Loves going off the lead on the park. Not good when anyone is around but plays lovely on her own in the park.