Mollie: My Adorable Border Collie I Love You So Much Already. Hello friends and welcome by the blog today. So do you have any photos to share with us today?
How are you today? Good I hope. I am busy busy, being a good mum to Mollie. Puppies are so hard work but I am loving every minute of being mummy to my new fur baby!!
Mollie: My Adorable Border Collie I Love You So Much Already:
My sons friend Lauren took this picture today. The photo is of my little precious fur baby, Mollie The Border Collie. Oh how adorable she is!!
Lauren brought Mollie some presents and took this photo when my son was giving her one of the treats.
I love this picture.
What a great shot!!
So what do you think? Isn’t my new fur baby adorable? What a great photo, too 🙂
Mollie: My Adorable Border Collie I Love You So Much Already And The Wednesday Photo Sharing Link Up:
So now over to you. Leave a link to your photos!
Update. This linky has now closed and been deleted due to old and broken links.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, 10 Things I’ve Learned From A 13 Week Old Sheepdog: More fun with a puppy!! On the internet I read that puppy sleep a lot when small. 10 Things I’ve Learned From A 13 Week Old Sheepdog.
Secondly, Pet Shop UK: Puppy Food Review. On Friday Mollie got sent a lovely present from a Online Pet Food website call Pet shop.
Mollie always gets excited when someone knocks at the door. I am sure the delivery men always remember coming here, with all the barking she does!! She always tries to help me open parcels, this time I think she could tell the parcel was for her? Pet Shop UK: Puppy Food Review.
You might Also Like These Latest Posts:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review