Mollie: My Adorable Border Collie I Love You So Much Already. Hello friends and welcome by the blog today. So do you have any photos to share with us today?
How are you today? Good I hope. I am busy busy, being a good mum to Mollie. Puppies are so hard work but I am loving every minute of being mummy to my new fur baby!!
Mollie: My Adorable Border Collie I Love You So Much Already:
My sons friend Lauren took this picture today. The photo is of my little precious fur baby, Mollie The Border Collie. Oh how adorable she is!!
Lauren brought Mollie some presents and took this photo when my son was giving her one of the treats.
I love this picture.
What a great shot!!
So what do you think? Isn’t my new fur baby adorable? What a great photo, too 🙂
Mollie: My Adorable Border Collie I Love You So Much Already And The Wednesday Photo Sharing Link Up:
So now over to you. Leave a link to your photos!
Update. This linky has now closed and been deleted due to old and broken links.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, 10 Things I’ve Learned From A 13 Week Old Sheepdog: More fun with a puppy!! On the internet I read that puppy sleep a lot when small. 10 Things I’ve Learned From A 13 Week Old Sheepdog.
Secondly, Pet Shop UK: Puppy Food Review. On Friday Mollie got sent a lovely present from a Online Pet Food website call Pet shop.
Mollie always gets excited when someone knocks at the door. I am sure the delivery men always remember coming here, with all the barking she does!! She always tries to help me open parcels, this time I think she could tell the parcel was for her? Pet Shop UK: Puppy Food Review.
You might Also Like These Latest Posts:
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!
- The Queen: Blue Mondays & London Street Art
- My Two Girls: Black And White Photo Project
- 25th Wedding Anniversary And Swan Street Art
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- I Never Look Back Darling, It Distracts From The Now