4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out Today. Hello friends. Happy Friday. After a nice day off from work yesterday, it is back to work for me for me.
4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes:
So much planning to do. I still have Christmas presents to buy. Also got to plan my big Christmas food shop.
Plan our baking list, decorate the table and make cookies!!
We love to make cookies here and what better time for a bit of family baking than Christmas?
Our favourite cookies are chocolate chip straight from the oven. We do let them rest a little while, not too long though!!
Yummy warm cookies and a glass of milk.
Do you love making cookies too?
Here are a few different festive ideas for you to try out this Christmas.
Stained Glass Cookies:
Firstly how fun are these cookies hanging on your Christmas tree?
Delicious buttery biscuits, with edible sweetie stained glass.
These edible decorations make the perfect gift and are ideal for hanging on the tree.
Great for getting the kids involved, all you need are clean hands and a little imagination!
How long would they be here for before someone cracks and eats one though?
A magical treat to enjoy at Christmas. Stained Glass Cookies.
Secondly, I decided to go make these Florentine’s as part of a challenge with Persil.
I thought they looked amazing and have never got around to making any up for myself before so I thought this itself would be a challenge.
They turned out great and tasted delicious.
You can find the full recipe here: Florentine.
Christmas Reindeer Biscuits:
Thirdly, how much fun are these Christmas Reindeer Biscuits?
Perfect for any Christmas parties, after-school treat, lunch box treats or weekend treats over the next few weeks.
Hand’s up who could eat one now!? Of course, both my hands are in the air!!!!
Shortbreads With Strawberry Conserve:
Last but not least, do you love shortbread biscuits?
Fancy making some of these Shortbreads With Strawberry Conserve?
These biscuits look so, so sweet and remind’s me of some I use to eat lots of years ago. Talking of biscuits I don’t think there is any I have not tried!?!
This looks a great recipe for sharing fun baking times with the little ones helping you to make and also cutting out lots of different shapes and sizes.
4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out Today:
Photo credits: kaboompics from Pixabay. Updated post. First published here 9th December 2017. So what do you think of these cookie ideas?
Do you like baking cookies? Do you like to make Christmas cookies?
What are your favourite Christmas biscuits, cakes or treat recipes?
Latest from The Blog:
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- All We Hear Is Radio Ga Ga Radio Goo Goo Radio Ga Ga
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger I Hear You Say
- Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go