Happy Monday everyone.
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
Hope you have had a lovely weekend?
I have had fun this weekend trying out some Of Aldi’s-kitchen utensils and bake ware.
Today we got to try out some Easter chocolate mould’s.
How cool are these mould’s? We had lots of fun making chocolate Easter treats. They turned out great. I cannot wait to get practicing, so we can make more at Easter.
- Easter Chocolate Mould’s £2.99 Each.
We also got sent some 100% cotton insulated oven gloves and a apron. These feel really good quality and at a great price:
- Double Oven Glove /Apron £2.99 Each.
Also in store some new mixing bowls. I have been after a new mixing bowl for a while now. I melted my old plastic one and have been looking out for a ceramic one ever since.
These ceramic bowls (various sizes) are great. I am excited, just planning a pastry recipe, which takes advantage of my new bowls. Perhaps a home made Yorkshire pudding mix or a small cake too. Mmmm. Yummy. I love a bit of cake!!
- Ceramic Mixing Bowls (£7.99 for a large bowl or a 2 pack of 1 medium 1 small).
All products will be in-store from 6th March but as always with Aldi Specialbuy’s, they will probably sell out quickly as they are all at a great price. Don’t miss out.
I was sent these samples to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post.
Now on to the party:
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.