Baked Raspberry And Chocolate Puddings With Rich Dark Chocolate Sauce.
Make these rich dark chocolate puddings earlier in the day then just cook for 10 minutes while you clear the table.
Serve with a drizzle of warm cinnamon spiced chocolate sauce and complete with a scoop of vanilla ice cream – then sit back and bask in the compliments.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
How To Make Baked Raspberry And Chocolate Puddings With Rich Dark Chocolate Sauce:
Little butter for greasing
65g (21/2oz) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
40g (11/2oz) butter, diced
2 medium eggs
50g (2oz) caster sugar
40g (11/2oz) plain flour
2 teaspoons cocoa
100g (4oz) raspberries, plus a few extra to decorate
100g (4oz) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
25g (1oz) caster sugar
125ml (4fl oz) milk
Large pinch ground cinnamon
Few drops vanilla essence
Vanilla ice cream to serve
How To Make:
1.) First, make the puddings. Brush the inside of 4, 7.5cm (3 inch) diameter, 2.5cm (1inch) deep individual Yorkshire pudding tins or foil dishes with a little butter then line the base of each tin with a circle of non-stick baking paper. Add the chocolate and butter to a small saucepan and heat very gently, stirring until both have melted then take off the heat.
2.) Add the eggs and sugar to a bowl and whisk together for a minute or two until frothy. Gradually whisk in the melted chocolate and butter mix then the flour and cocoa until smooth.
3.) Divide between the buttered dishes then scatter the raspberries over the top. Chill for 1-2 hours, or longer if it suits you better until ready to cook. Add all the sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and heat very gently, stirring until smooth then take off the heat. Cool then cover and transfer to the fridge.
4.) When ready to serve, preheat the oven to 180oC (160oC fan assisted), Gas Mark 4. Put the puddings on to a baking sheet then cook for 10 minutes or until just set in the centre. Take out of the oven, leave to cool for a minute or two then loosen and remove from the tins. Peel away the lining paper and transfer to serving dishes. Decorate with extra raspberries, warm the sauce through then drizzle over the puddings and serve with scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Try these puds with blackberries too or a mix of raspberries and blackberries.
Guest post c/o Seasonal Berries. No payment was received.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review