Brazillionaires Shortbread That Are Gluten, Dairy Free And Vegan. Hello friends, so how are you today?
How yummy!? One of my all-time favourite treats is Millionaires Shortbread. My Grandma used to make it me every Birthday, Christmas, Easter or just as a special treat because she knew how much I loved it.
I always try to make it my children as a special treat too as it is such a special treat. Family faves, chocolate millionaire bars, are given a Brazil nut twist.
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Also, affiliate links will be marked with a *.
How To Make Brazillionaires Shortbread:
(Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan).
Serves: 18 || Takes: 15 minutes plus chilling
What You Need:
- 100g raw whole oats
- 100g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 70g coconut oil, melted
- 90g Meridian Brazil Nut Butter*
- 100g vegan chocolate
What You Do:
- Line a loaf tin or similarly sized Tupperware with greaseproof paper.
- Whizz the oats in a blender until they are a similar consistency to the ground almonds.
- Add the almonds and agave and whizz again, then add 2tbsp water and blend until the mixture starts to form clumps.
- Press the mixture into the prepared tin then freeze while you make the next layer.
- Melt the coconut oil and combine 50g with the brazil nut butter, spread it over the oat base and return to the freezer.
- Carefully melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Once completely melted, remove the bowl from the pan, stir in the remaining coconut oil and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- When the brazil nut layer has set pour the chocolate over the top and spread to the edges.
- Put in the fridge until everything is firm.
- Cut into bite-size pieces and serve. Keep in the fridge.
Brazillionaires Shortbread That Are Gluten, Dairy Free Vegan:
Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods. No Payment was received. What do you think of this Brazillionaires Shortbread recipe? Fancy trying it? You can find lots more tasty Gluten-Free recipes here: Gluten Free Recipes.
You Might Also Like These Affiliated Links Below:
5 Important Tips For Anyone Living With Coeliac Disease: As it is #CoeliacUKAwarenessWeek I thought I would share some tips we have picked up over the last 12 months since my Daughter was diagnosed with the disease. Sometimes you do not think of everything straight away and here are a few things we found out along: 5 Important Tips For Anyone Living With Coeliac Disease.
You Might Like These Recipes:
- Firstly, Blood Orange Polenta cake (gluten free)- Preparation time 15mins Cooking time 40 – 50mins 180°c Serves 10 Round Cake tin 23cm How To Make An Blood Orange Polenta cake (gluten-free): Ingredients:Syrup & blood orange: 45g unsalted butter 140g light brown sugar 16ml lemon juice 3 medium blood oranges 5 cardamom pods 1 sprig of rosemary Cake Batter: 200g unsalted butter 200g light brown sugar 3 eggs 16ml vanilla extract 200g ground almonds 100g coarse polenta 1: Blood Orange Polenta cake (gluten free). So good.
- Secondly, 4 Gluten Free Recipes To Try Out– Hello friends. Do you have a coeliac disease in your family who are following a Gluten-free diet? Or maybe you are cutting out wheat for a healthier lifestyle? Are you looking for some sweet and yummy Gluten Free recipes to try out? If so you have come to the right place today as I: 4 Gluten Free Recipes To Try Out. So yummy.
- Thirdly, Carrot Cake with Watercress & Cream Cheese Frosting (vegan and gluten free)- The classic smooth cream cheese filling of carrot cake is given a kick with the addition of watercress. It complements the sweetness of the carrot cake and nutty texture of the nuts. It could be one for the Mad Hatter but don’t tell your: Carrot Cake with Watercress & Cream Cheese Frosting.
This post also contains affiliate links, and ad banners. Which means I may receive a commission if you click on one and make a purchase. If you purchase through an affiliate link, you will not be charged any additional costs. Also, a * will also appear next to affiliate links.