Recipe courtesy of Consorzio del Prosciutto di Parma.
Bruschettas With Mushrooms, Sweet And Sour Apple Sauce And Parma Ham. Happy Friday. Hello friends, so how are you? Today I am sharing these Bruschettas with Mushrooms, Sweet-and-Sour Apple Sauce and Parma Ham from Consorzio del Prosciutto di Parma. Porcini mushroom season has finally arrived and with it hundreds of delicious recipes.
Commonly known as “penny bun” in the UK, these fine mushrooms with a meaty texture and earthy fragrance give a deep, woodsy flavour to a variety of plates. These Italian bruschettas featuring Parma Ham and tasty Porcini mushrooms are a great option for autumn celebrations.
How To Make Bruschettas with Mushrooms, Sweet And Sour Apple Sauce And Parma Ham:
This recipe serves 4 people:
- 100g sliced Parma Ham
- 4 apples
- 70g white vinegar
- 30g sugar
- 5g maize starch
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 fresh Porcini mushrooms, sliced
- Bay leaf
- White wine
Bruschettas With Mushrooms, Sweet And Sour Apple Sauce And Parma Ham:
- Firstly, to start preparing the Porcini mushrooms, brown a clove of crushed garlic and a bay leaf in a frying pan with oil. Then, add the sliced Porcini mushrooms and cook for about 7 minutes before dousing with wine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To cook the sauce, start by peeling and dicing the apples. Put them in a frying pan with caster sugar, butter, salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes. After, add the vinegar and allow it to evaporate. When the apples are nice and soft, add the startch and stir.
- To make the bruschettas, cut the slices of bread in halves, arrange them on a tin covered with baking paper, grease and toast them in a hot oven.
- Take out of the oven and top each slice with the sweet-and-sour applesauce, the mushrooms and a slice of Parma Ham.
- To add the final touch, garnish with bay leaf and serve.
Bruschettas With Mushrooms, Sweet And Sour Apple Sauce And Parma Ham Recipe courtesy of Consorzio del Prosciutto di Parma. So what do you think of this Bruschettas with Mushrooms, Sweet-and-Sour Apple Sauce and Parma Ham recipe? Do you also fancy trying this?
Share your thoughts in the comments below⤵
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Parma Ham and Grapes with Fried Dough. Warmer days are coming, and it’s time to get ready for picnics in the park. To get you in the spirit, try this easy recipe for fried dough squares with Parma Ham and grapes. Parma Ham and Grapes with Fried Dough. So tasty.
Secondly, 4 Quick & Easy Prosciutto di Parma Ham Naan Bread Pizzas. The Summer holidays are coming to an end and it is back to school for my children again this week. Back into an old routine. Up early and no more lay-ins or getting up whenever and taking yourself out for the day on day trips now. 4 Quick & Easy Prosciutto di Parma Ham Naan Bread Pizzas. So yummy.
Thirdly, How To Make Parma Ham, Asparagus and Parmigiano Reggiano Dippers with Soft-Boiled Duck Eggs Recipe. For a light, protein filled breakfast this week, try making these flavourful Parma Ham-wrapped asparagus dippers with soft-boiled duck eggs. How To Make Parma Ham, Asparagus and Parmigiano Reggiano Dippers with Soft-Boiled Duck Eggs Recipe. So good.
Camembert Fondue With Parma Ham-Wrapped Grissini Dippers:
Fourthly, Camembert Fondue With Parma Ham-Wrapped Grissini Dippers. Get rid of the winter blues by dipping Parma Ham-wrapped grissini sticks into a melting Camembert fondue. Simple and delicious, this creation is great as a canapé, starter or snack and will bring some cheesy goodness to a cold winter day. Camembert Fondue With Parma Ham-Wrapped Grissini Dippers. So tasty.
Last But Not Least, Filo Pastry Tartlets With Cheese-Flavoured Coarsely Ground Semolina And Parma Ham. With Christmas around the corner, festive celebrations are happening all around. This recipe full of flavour and colour will make your life easier during the busiest time of the year. Filo Pastry Tartlets With Cheese-Flavoured Coarsely Ground Semolina And Parma Ham. So good.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you like this post.