Chocolush Kalhua Espresso Martini.
Hello. Happy Tuesday. Any fun plans for this week?
Fancy making a milkshake martini?
Chocolush Kalhua Espresso Martini anyone?
This chocolatey take on an espresso Martini is so delicious you’ll want more than one!
How To Make Chocolush Kalhua Espresso Martini:
100ml Shaken Udder Chocolush milkshake
25ml Kalhua coffee liqueur
25ml espresso shot
Chocolate, for dusting
How To Make:
1.) In a cocktail shaker add all the liquid ingredients along with some ice.
2.) Shake well to mix.
3.) Pour into a martini glass and swirl with single cream and a dusting of chocolate.
Guest post from Shaken Udder Milkshakes. No payment was received.
What do you think of this Chocolush Kalhua Espresso Martini?
Fancy trying one?
You might also like these recipes by Shaken Udder:
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate:
Are you a fan of anything salted caramel? I am!
How about trying this salted caramel hot chocolate?
A delicious and indulgent winter warmer using Shaken Udder Salted Caramel milkshake.
Chocolush Banana Muffins:
Love a nice and tasty muffin?
How yummy do these Chocolush Banana Muffins look!? These delicious, moist and easy-to-make muffins are perfect for whipping together in a flash. Or why not make them with the kids?
These chocolate chip scones make a real change from the norm and are a perfect option for a picnic. Served with cream and fresh fruit, they are a delicious treat.
Homemade fudge anyone?
Fancy trying this Vanillalicious Fudge recipe?
Whip up this delicious, crumbly fudge using Shaken Udder milkshake.
It’s the perfect gift or treats!
Fancy trying any of these recipes?
Try now or pin to try another day.
Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Do not forget to stop by again soon for more tasty recipe inspiration.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Turkey, Gammon And Sprout Pot Pie: A Perfect Recipe At
- Christmas Leftover Veg Tart For A Delicious Meal
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
- Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust
- BerryWorld Cranberry Meringue Roulade With
- 6 Christmas Pea Recipes: The Christmas Pea Recipes
- Cavolo Nero, Cranberry & Prawn Cocktail How To Make
- Goat’s Cheese Brushetta: Great For Christmas Starters
- How To Make A Black Forest Gateau Roulade
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out Today
- Earring Christmas Gifts (£5.00 Each Pair And Under)
- Fruit And Nut Stuffing Bake And How To Make Some
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone This
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now