Christmas Fun In Nottingham And What I Wore And Ate! Happy Weekend, friends. Happy Sunday 👋 So how is your weekend going so far? Cold, isn’t it? I was freezing yesterday here in Nottinghamshire.
Also, I had a fun trip to Nottingham yesterday but oh my it was busy. Can not resist something to eat from the Christmas market. I always go or the sweet thing’s too! You can see my Instagram Reel here where they are being made: Claire Justine Churros With Sugar And Cinnamon.
Yes my eyes are bigger than my stomach and no I couldn’t eat them all but they were so yummy! 👀 I saved them and hope the rest warm up in the microwave later because I could not eat any more yesterday.
Nottingham Forest was also playing at home yesterday too. So you can imagine how busy it was with football fans and Christmas shoppers.
Christmas Fun In Nottingham And What I Wore And Ate!
So many yummy-looking stalls but you can only eat so much, can’t you? I wasn’t ready for anything savoury but I am always in the mood for something sweet!! The churros with sugar and cinnamon were amazing off the Christmas market 👍 Then a nice unsweetened (for a change) cappuccino from Costa left me full up for hours 🥰. I usually go for the gingerbread one but I could not handle any more sugar.
After that, it was back to the train station after to pick up my 2nd eldest son, who is home for a few days 💕 Back home and my eldest son arrived for a visit too. But he didn’t stay long as he is off to London today.
Christmas Fun In Nottingham And What I Wore And Ate! What I Wore: Coat: Primark || Dress: Tu Clothing at Sainsbury’s || Handbag: Cath Kidston || Boots: Tu Clothing at Sainsbury’s
How is your weekend going so far?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce With Churros: How To Make. So do you fancy making some Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce with Churros? Treat family and friends to these Spanish-style doughnuts dipped in a chocolatey nutty sauce and they’ll be BFF’s for life. Of course, why not eat one or two yourself 🙂 Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce With Churros.
- Secondly, Say Hello To Churros With Aldi’s: How To Make Recipe. So do you fancy making some churros today? Great for afternoon tea!! Because who does not love afternoon tea? I know I do. For families who are joined at the dip, check out supermarket Aldi’s Churros recipe for doughy delights, ideal for dipping into chocolate heaven or sticky sweet syrup. This recipe includes the super-secret ingredients you need for a smooth and velvety dark chocolate dipping sauce and a moreish maple sauce – enough to feed ten and ready in just 30 minutes, it’s a guaranteed showstopper! Say Hello To Churros With Aldi’s
- Thirdly, Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip. So do you how to make churros UK recipe? Fancy making these Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip? So yummy!? Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip. So do you how to make churros UK recipe?
- Fourthly, Churros with Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt. Churros with Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt.
Nottingham Christmas Market:
- Firstly, Nottingham Christmas Market Over The Years. So today I am sharing some photo’s from Christmas in Nottingham over the years as nothing much is happening around here at the minute. Flashback Friday. Nottingham Christmas Market Over The Years. Love Christmas in Nottingham.
- Secondly, Nottingham Christmas Market. A fun afternoon in Nottingham Saturday with my Daughter and Husband (Well a planned trip to Birmingham was on the cards but plans change 😥). We were heading to Birmingham to meet our Son half-way but it was really busy on his train due to a few cancelled trains and decided to go back home. Nottingham Christmas Market. So much fun.
- Last But Not Least, Nottingham Christmas Market: What I Wore. Christmas day has come and gone and there is a slight feeling that the festive period is nearly over for another year. No, not yet!! We have not had any snow yet. Also, I am not ready for early morning school runs to start so soon 🙁 Nottingham Christmas Market: What I Wore.
You Might Also like These Recipes:
- Firstly, White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles. Smooth and delectable, the combination of sharp cranberries, creamy white chocolate and zesty orange make these a wonderful taste sensation as well as a perfect Christmas gift or after dinner treat. White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles. So tasty, love this recipe.
- Secondly, 9 Yummy Recipes Using Monty Bojangles Truffles. Each recipe has a link to the recipe after each description if you would like to make them because they all look amazing. So many ideas too. Click the link to find all the ingredients and recipes. 9 Yummy Recipes Using Monty Bojangles Truffles. So many yummy ideas here.
- Last But not Least, Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies. Happy snowy Thursday. School is cancelled today as the snow is too deep to get there and back safely. So today is going to be a play in the snow day! Is it snowing where you live too? Fancy a nice warm breakfast to start the day? Chocolate & hazelnut swirls with berry & honey smoothies, anyone Delicious. Eat at the same time or save your swirls for later, if you can resist!! Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies.
Christmas Fun In Nottingham And What I Wore:
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit here today. As always, we’d love to hear what you have to say. If you liked this post, why not subscribe to make sure you don’t miss any future ones? So, I also hope you found today’s article interesting. You can also share your thoughts in the comments box below if you’d like. I’m hoping you’ll be able to see us again soon?