Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Mondays Link Up. Happy Monday friends. Thanks for stopping by today, how has your weekend been? The Linky’s Are back!!! You can read more here.
Nottingham Christmas Market:
A fun afternoon in Nottingham Saturday with my Daughter and Husband (Well a planned trip to Brimingham was on the cards but plans change 😥). We were heading to Birmingham to meet our Son half way but it was really busy on his train due to a few cancelled train and decided to go back home.
I am feeling a little better from the flu on Saturday so we had a walk around Nottingham. I’ve had a few days off work last week and done nothing!! Yeah, nothing. I had so much to do too!!
Well I say nothing but I did wait for the builders to do some work then go to sleep to recover from flu. Didn’t even buy anything in Nottingham though, only food! I realised when we were out how much I hate shopping when it is so, so busy.
I went into a pound shop to look for my Daughter and had a strange feeling I needed to shout. GET ME OUT OF HERE… I hate the feeling of being crammed into a shop and you can not get out.
I really need to do some Christmas shopping though. As I’m so behind. Do you hate shopping when it is really busy too? I love Christmas shopping online in the comfort of my own home 😉
We did have a fun time around the Nottingham Christmas market though. I love all things Christmas-y. Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Monday Link Up: Today I am sharing a few photos from Saturday:
What I Wore:
Do you love to have a walk around the Christmas markets?
If you would like to co host Creative Monday, The Wednesday Link Up Or Welcome To The Weekend for a day email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org !!
A big shout out to Angie from Fiesta Friday who shared these delicious looking Candy Cane Kiss Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. Stop by if you get the chance and have a closer look.
Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Monday Link Up.
This Linky Has Now Closed. Please Hit The Home Page To Find Our Latest Link Up’s
You Might Like:
When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!! Over the last few weeks I have had my share of up’s and downs!! When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!! Well it was going to be a good week last week. I had planned to start the week great and get fit again! When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!!
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine