Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Mondays Link Up. Happy Monday friends. Thanks for stopping by today, how has your weekend been? The Linky’s Are back!!! You can read more here.
Nottingham Christmas Market:
A fun afternoon in Nottingham Saturday with my Daughter and Husband (Well a planned trip to Brimingham was on the cards but plans change 😥). We were heading to Birmingham to meet our Son half way but it was really busy on his train due to a few cancelled train and decided to go back home.
I am feeling a little better from the flu on Saturday so we had a walk around Nottingham. I’ve had a few days off work last week and done nothing!! Yeah, nothing. I had so much to do too!!
Well I say nothing but I did wait for the builders to do some work then go to sleep to recover from flu. Didn’t even buy anything in Nottingham though, only food! I realised when we were out how much I hate shopping when it is so, so busy.
I went into a pound shop to look for my Daughter and had a strange feeling I needed to shout. GET ME OUT OF HERE… I hate the feeling of being crammed into a shop and you can not get out.
I really need to do some Christmas shopping though. As I’m so behind. Do you hate shopping when it is really busy too? I love Christmas shopping online in the comfort of my own home 😉
We did have a fun time around the Nottingham Christmas market though. I love all things Christmas-y. Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Monday Link Up: Today I am sharing a few photos from Saturday:
What I Wore:
Do you love to have a walk around the Christmas markets?
If you would like to co host Creative Monday, The Wednesday Link Up Or Welcome To The Weekend for a day email me now at email@example.com !!
A big shout out to Angie from Fiesta Friday who shared these delicious looking Candy Cane Kiss Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. Stop by if you get the chance and have a closer look.
Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Monday Link Up.
This linky has now closed.
You Might Like:
When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!! Over the last few weeks I have had my share of up’s and downs!! When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!! Well it was going to be a good week last week. I had planned to start the week great and get fit again! When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!!
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review