Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Mondays Link Up. Happy Monday friends. Thanks for stopping by today, how has your weekend been? The Linky’s Are back!!! You can read more here.
Nottingham Christmas Market:
A fun afternoon in Nottingham Saturday with my Daughter and Husband (Well a planned trip to Brimingham was on the cards but plans change 😥). We were heading to Birmingham to meet our Son half way but it was really busy on his train due to a few cancelled train and decided to go back home.
I am feeling a little better from the flu on Saturday so we had a walk around Nottingham. I’ve had a few days off work last week and done nothing!! Yeah, nothing. I had so much to do too!!
Well I say nothing but I did wait for the builders to do some work then go to sleep to recover from flu. Didn’t even buy anything in Nottingham though, only food! I realised when we were out how much I hate shopping when it is so, so busy.
I went into a pound shop to look for my Daughter and had a strange feeling I needed to shout. GET ME OUT OF HERE… I hate the feeling of being crammed into a shop and you can not get out.
I really need to do some Christmas shopping though. As I’m so behind. Do you hate shopping when it is really busy too? I love Christmas shopping online in the comfort of my own home 😉
We did have a fun time around the Nottingham Christmas market though. I love all things Christmas-y. Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Monday Link Up: Today I am sharing a few photos from Saturday:
What I Wore:
Do you love to have a walk around the Christmas markets?
If you would like to co host Creative Monday, The Wednesday Link Up Or Welcome To The Weekend for a day email me now at email@example.com !!
A big shout out to Angie from Fiesta Friday who shared these delicious looking Candy Cane Kiss Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. Stop by if you get the chance and have a closer look.
Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Monday Link Up.
You Might Like:
When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!! Over the last few weeks I have had my share of up’s and downs!! When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!! Well it was going to be a good week last week. I had planned to start the week great and get fit again! When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!!
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 6 Recipes For National Blueberry Muffin Day
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 3rd July 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- 27th June 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- How To Make Macarons
- 13 Tasty Scone Recipes For Afternoon Tea