Happy Monday everyone.
Creative Mondays is favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas 🙂 Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post and leave a comment if you like the blog hop.
Another weekend and another visit to London. Getting lots of days out in the Capital this year already. I see in news papers that black and white Gingham print is all in fashion for Spring. I straight away grabbed this dress out the wardrobe to wear for a day out.
What I wore~
- Sunglasses : Primark
- Dress : Car boot years ago 50p!!
- Cardigan : Primark
- Bag : Cath Kidston
- Shoes : Converse c/o JD Sports
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun.
- Include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.