Funky Christmas Jumpers: Novelty Christmas Jumpers.
Now it is November we can officially start mentioning the C word….
My favourite time of year.
Funky Christmas Jumpers: Novelty Christmas Jumpers:
If your a regular reader of my blog you will remember from last year how much I love my Christmas jumpers.
I try to wear one every day throughout December as I love them so much!
This year I have a new one to add my collection. This lovely Rudolph The Reindeer Christmas Jumper is from a fun website called Funky Christmas Jumpers.
You may have heard of this before?
They have also been featured on Dragons Den.
Funky Christmas Jumpers was established in 2008.
They sell a lovely collection of Christmas jumpers, shirts, t-shirts for all the family.
They also sell some cardigans, hats, sock and some rare limited addition jumpers too.
Fancy Christmas a little bit different?
Santa doing a Miley Cyrus pose or a Kim Kardashian style deer?
How sweet is this Rudolph The Reindeer jumper?
85% Acrylic 15% Wool.
Sizes range from XXS to 4XL.
Can be washed at a low temp but better to be hand washed.
Colour : Navy.
What I Think Of My Funky Christmas Jumper:
I love everything about this jumper from the design, quality, feel etc.
Every little detail has that touch of class.
I would say it is a little more expensive than I would have paid in previous years. As the saying goes though ‘ you get what you pay for ‘ I would say it would be worth every penny.
I cannot wait to wear this on the school run, days out and shopping trips nearer to Christmas.
I will keep you updated how I style it.
What I Wore:
Jumper : c/o Funky Christmas Jumpers
Jeggings : Primark
Boots : c/o Pavers
Maybe I will be throwing snow soon instead of leaves?
Are you a fan of a Christmas jumper?
Do you love your family to wear matching jumpers at Christmas?
What do you think about my new Christmas jumper? Love it as much as me?
I say every year, my family need matching Christmas jumpers, I can just imagine it now!!
About This Post:
I was sent this Funky Christmas Jumper for the purpose of this review.All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day