Recipe c/o Pyrex.
Ginger And Chocolate Pot: Valentine’s Treat. Hello friends, happy Saturday. So how are you today? All good? I am some fun news to share with you today, I now have a puppy. More on this another day when I am not so tired and I can share lots of puppy photos with you!
With just under a month until Valentine’s Day, I thought I would re-share some old recipe posts that you might have missed the first time around. Ginger And Chocolate Pot.
Are you starting to think about planning a meal for Valentine’s Day? If so, what about making some of these Ginger and chocolate pot?
Also, if you are looking for any heart-shaped recipes, check these out: 4 Heart-Shaped Recipes To Try Out On Valentine’s Day. Valentines day is just around the corner and do you have anything fun planned to celebrate it?
If so, today I am sharing 4 Heart-Shaped Recipes To Try Out On Valentines Day if one of your plans is to bake something yummy this year. 4 Heart Shaped Recipes To Try Out On Valentine’s Day.
The rose is red, the violet’s blue, The honey’s sweet, and so are you.
How To Make Ginger And Chocolate Pots:
A deliciously rich dessert designed for a romantic night in for two this Valentine’s Day.
Product: Pyrex ramekins
You Will Need:
- 100g plain chocolate
- 20g butter, melted
- 50g gingernut biscuits, crushed finely
- 3 Tsp diced stem ginger drained of syrup
- 100ml double cream
How To Make:
- Firstly, mix most of the biscuits with the melted butter (reserving 2 teaspoons for decoration) and divide between the Pyrex ramekins, press well down to form a biscuit base.
- Melt the chocolate with the cream in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Remove from the heat and stir well together with 2 Tsp of the ginger. Pour over the biscuits and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set. Remove from the fridge 10 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with the reserved biscuit crumbs and top with a little stem ginger and serve. Last but not least, enjoy.
Also, talking about planning a meal, you might like this post. 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home. If you are making someone special, a nice romantic meal at home; I have a post for you. So today I am sharing 9 tips for a perfect Valentine’s day meal at home. 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home. So much fun.
Ginger And Chocolate Pot: Valentines Treat:
Ginger And Chocolate Pot: Valentines Treat. So what do you think of this dark chocolate pots recipe? Do you also fancy making it for someone special?
This post was first published here on the 24th of January 2017. Recipe c/o Pyrex. So are you also looking for a starter recipe?
You might like these Salmon Terrine Hearts? A perfect Valentine starter if you are making a meal for someone you love!? Salmon Terrines filled with Primula Smoked Salmon and mascarpone. A luxurious starter, the creamy filling pairs perfectly with the crunch of the cucumber and the zing of the lemon. Salmon Terrine Hearts.
Are you looking for a dinner recipe?
You Might Also Like These Recipes:
- Firstly, Lamb Valentine Steaks with Redcurrant and Orange Sauce recipe. Bring out your romantic side and serve your loved one a “valentine” steak for a date night at home. Cut from the tender lamb loin, valentine steaks are essentially two chops butterflied and flattened to make one chop instead of two. Their swoon-some shape is just perfect for showing you care. Lamb Valentine Steaks with Redcurrant and Orange Sauce. So tasty.
- Secondly, Easy Chocolate Almond Truffles: Valentine’s Treats. So are you looking for something quick and easy to make for Valentine’s Day? Fancy making some Easy Chocolate Almond Truffles? How yummy!? Also, using the ready-made cocoa-rich ganache cuts your preparation time, making these almond-flavoured chocolate truffles a doddle. Easy Chocolate Almond Truffles: Valentine’s Treats. So yummy!!
- Thirdly, How To Make I Heart Merlot Wine-Infused Meringue. Hello friends. Fancy making some homemade gifts? Wine-infused Meringues perfect for Mothers Day and Easter homemade gifts. Also great for afternoon tea or a garden party. How To Make I Heart Merlot Wine-Infused Meringue.
- I Heart Merlot: Black fruit aromas, spicy plum, raspberry flavours, medium-bodied. A delicious kiss flavoured with fruits of the forest, freeze-dried raspberry, and a bit of spice topped with a dried plum slice and dipped in I Heart Merlot caramel. So beautiful too. How To Make I Heart Merlot Wine Infused Meringue. So yummy.
25th Wedding Anniversary:
- Fourthly, 25th Wedding Anniversary. I remember our wedding like it was just yesterday. But it wasn’t yesterday, it was 25 years ago!! “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” 25th Wedding Anniversary.
- Fifth, Garden Party Dress; A Great Afternoon Tea Dress By Joe Browns. So you know how much I love my afternoon tea dresses, don’t you? So today I am sharing this beautiful dress from Joe Browns. This week I have also teamed up with Joe Browns to showcase some of their beautiful ladies’ dresses. I love their clothing range so much because they always have a good mix of polka dots, floral and vintage styles. Just what I like! Garden Party Dress; A Great Afternoon Tea Dress By Joe Browns.
- Last But Not Least, 25th Wedding Anniversary And Swan Street Art. On Saturday we went to London for a few days to celebrate. We stayed in a cool hotel, which was movie-themed. It had a Chicago-themed bedroom. Wizard of Oz-themed lift and a beautiful Showtime-themed dining room where you could also help yourself to hot drinks at any time of day or night. 25th Wedding Anniversary And Swan Street Art.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Finally, I also hope you like this post? If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? At the same time, remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.