Tips courtesy of Golden Dragon, 399 Edgware Road, Colindale, NW9 0FH
Golden Dragon’s Easy Stir Fry Sauces: 3 Recipes To Try Out At Home. Hello friends, so how are you today?
Did you know, a successful stir-fry can be all about the right sauce. There’s no need to the head to the supermarket for a pre-made sauce, as with the help of some store cupboard staples you can easily create your own.
The chefs at Golden Dragon Colindale have revealed their suggestions for how to make some classic Chinese sauces.
Golden Dragon’s Easy Stir Fry Sauces: 3 Recipes To Try Out At Home:
Golden Dragon’s Easy Stir Fry Sauces: What can I add to stir-fry for flavour?
Table Of Contents:
- Recipe One: Satay Sauce.
- Recipe Two: Soy, Ginger & Garlic Sauce.
- Recipe Three: Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Firstly, Satay Sauce. 5 ingredient stir fry sauce. Crunchy peanut butter, light soy sauce, garlic and chilli will create a great satay sauce. Be flexible with quantities but 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter and 1 tbsp soy sauce will be a good basis, then add garlic, chilli and sugar to taste.
- Secondly, Soy, Ginger & Garlic Sauce. 4 3 ingredient stir fry sauce. A simple soy-based sauce can be a great accompaniment to both beef and vegetable noodles. Dark soy sauce mixed with finely chopped ginger and minced garlic works particularly well. A dash of sesame oil will lift the sauce to add a great toasty flavour.
- Thirdly, Sweet & Sour Sauce. 5 ingredient stir fry sauce. Despite being a favourite of many, people rarely make sweet & sour sauce at home. Combine the sour ingredients (soy sauce and rice vinegar) with the sweet ingredients (tinned pineapple chunks, tomato ketchup and sugar). The balance between sweet and sour is very important, so taste as you go.
So what do you think about these easy stir fry sauces to make at home? Do you also fancy trying any?
If the sauce is looking a little thin, add a teaspoon of cornflour dissolved in water to the sauce and within minutes it should begin to thicken. Alternatively, if it is too thick add a tablespoon of hot water.
About The Golden Dragon:
- The popular Chinatown establishment, Golden Dragon Restaurant opened its flagship in Colindale, North London in summer 2017. The 300 cover restaurant features classic Hong Kong style décor and specialises in dim sum by day and Cantonese and Pekinese á la carte in the evening.
- The Colindale hotspot is perfect for large groups and traditional Chinese-style banqueting, as well as couples seeking a more intimate experience.
- Golden Dragon serves authentic dim sum dishes from Noon until 5pm, which is the traditional time to enjoy dim sum in China.
- Culinary delights include Char Siu pork bun; Prawn and chive dumplings; Crispy bean curd rolls; Crab meat and prawn dumpling in soup; and King prawn cheung fun. In addition to the traditional à la carte menu which is served all day, Golden Dragon is renowned for its ever-popular traditional Chinese hot pots, which encompass a hot soup, used to cook garnishing ingredients at the table.
Tips courtesy of: Golden Dragon, 399 Edgware Road, Colindale, NW9 0FH
You might also like these Dinner Party Recipes?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Royal China’s Honey Roast Pork Puffs. Dim sum is one of the most popular styles of Cantonese cuisine. The Royal China Group is renowned for its authentic dim sum, which is served daily from Noon until 5pm. Royal China’s chefs have shared their recipe for Honey Roast Pork Puffs so that you can try to recreate this Chinese classic at home. Royal China’s Honey Roast Pork Puffs.
- Secondly, Chinese Chicken And Potato Stir-Fry. Fancy making a Chinese Chicken & Potato Stir-Fry for dinner anyone? Chinese Chicken And Potato Stir-Fry.
- 4 Chinese New Year 2017 Recipes To Try Out At Home. To create a banquet worthy of the Year of the Rooster, Wing Yip has compiled a collection of recipes traditionally eaten during Chinese New Year. These recipes include classic chilli peanut longevity noodles, tang yuan, and duck spring rolls, which have all been developed by Michelin star chef Glynn Purnell. 4 Chinese New Year 2017 Recipes To Try Out At Home.
Thank you so much for stopping by.