Here Comes The Weekend: Weekend Link Up.
Happy Friday friends 🖐.
I hope you have had a lovely week? Are you all ready for the weekend? I know I am 🙂
Up early today and Mollie and I are just about to go walkie’s 🐶.
It is beautiful day outside too.
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. How has your week been? Busy here as usual. I really do not know where the time goes. Talking of time, my Oldest Son Turn 25 today! I still remember the first day I held him in my arms like it was yesterday.
What I Wore:
Full Outfit: Summer Collection Sainsburys | Sunglass: Primark 😎|
Perfume: Birthday gift 💕 | Lipstick c/o: House Of Fraser.
About The Welcome To The Weekend Link Up:
Welcome To The Weekend is a week long blog hop where you can link up any blog posts you like.
Posts You Can Share Here Today:
Yes, you can link up anything today. No need for a theme. If you publish any more in the week you can also pop back and link them up too.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s linky party.
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:
Please only link up family friendly posts!
Please follow your host Claire Justine by Blog, Email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Page, Pinterest or Bloglovin. Let me know how you have followed me so I can follow you back.
Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.
Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #WeekendLinkUp hash-tag and I will favourite, re-tweet and reply.
Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.
Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Linky Party in your posts to spread the word.
Now over to you to share your favourite posts this week.
Latest Posts From The Blog:
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- Sunrise At Tower Bridge An Amazing View To See
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The
- Travelling From Nottingham To St Pancras International
- 10 Tips To Get Your Wardrobe Ready For Summer
- All Polka Dotty Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go
- An Outfit Post In The Penthouse In Brighton
- Women’s Autumn Style Over 40- Long Boots And Faux Fur
- Autumn Style And Dressing Up Warm
- Is Mickey Mouse In Fashion For A Woman
- I Like Pink, Pink Pink. Can You Tell?
- Styling A Light Blue Layered Dress On Holiday
- Long Sleeve Floral Dress: How I Style It
- Floral Dress Styled With Trainers
- The Tower Of London And Superbloom
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try