Hot Cross Bun Day: Creative Mondays blog hop.
Happy 10/09/2017 Creative Mondays. Welcome to this weeks fun, creative and stylish blog hop.
How was your weekend? All good I hope?
Today is also Hot Cross Bun Day! Strange, I would have thought this day would have been around Easter. I love hot crossed buns, especially toasted.
It is all happening around here. Today I am off to a funeral 🙁 My Mother in Laws, Sister has died.
On Saturday my 2nd eldest Son left home again, after being home from Uni for 10 weeks to starts his new job. I can not wait to hear how his first day goes.
Also, last week I shared a post that has turned our lives around; finding out my Daughter has Coeliac Disease. I am hoping this news will help us all eat healthier now as my Daughter can not eat out much unless we find some good Gluten Free places to eat. So no more fish and chippy chips for us.
We have had a lot of support of friends and family and we are looking forward to moving forward. I can not wait to see what the hospital has to say in a months time.
Hot Cross Bun Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Before we party, I would like to feature some of the posts that caught my eye from last week:
Jacqui shares here 50 Over 50 Challenge and shares her Amazing Lace post.
Some beautiful outfits here.
Dark Chocolate Mousse anyone?
Love the material Julie use to make her new bag: Long- Short Handle Bag.
Penny’s Fall Farmhouse Mantel looks absolutely beautiful.
Fancy making some Hot Cross Buns for Hot Cross Bun Day?
Here are a few different recipes:
Now onto this weeks party:
Welcome to this week’s 10/09/2017 Creative Mondays blog hop:
Hot Cross Bun Day Creative Mondays Linky Party Link Up Requests:
- Please link up all the blog posts that you would like to share with us today, straight to a post and not just your main blog. Add any of your creative, recipes, crafty, diy and stylish posts with us today. You can share tutorials. Anything creative. Up-cycled post projects. Stylish and fashion posts. Home makeovers, house restyle and home tours. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks.
- Add your blog posts to the linky below and share your blog posts with us at Creative Mondays.
- Please try to visit some of the other blogs on this list and share the linky love. Have fun hopping around the blog hop.
- It would be great if you could add a Creative Mondays blog hop button somewhere on your blog post or sidebar. or a link back to this blog hop to help others find it and join in the fun too.
- Please spread the #CreativeMondays word around your social media channels and on Twitter so your blogging friends can join in with us. Do not forget to tweet me your links that you have added today and I will re-tweet them. @clairejustineo
- It would be great if you would like to follow me somewhere on any of my social media channels? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday you can share your photo’s at our photo blog hop. Every Friday you can link up any family friendly post that you would like to share.
- By linking up you are giving this blog Claire Justine permission to use and pictures or content from your blog, so I can feature your blog next week.
This Link Up Has Now Closed.
Are You Looking For More Hot Cross Bun Inspiration?
How About This Post:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness