Recipe and image courtesy of CO YO
How To Make A Coconut and Prawn Laksa.
Fancy making a Coconut and Prawn Laksa?
Takes: 15 minutes
How To Make A Coconut and Prawn Laksa:
What You Need:
- 4 tbsp laksa paste
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 200g prawns
- 300g soba noodles
- 4 tbsp Natural COYO
- Handful of bean sprouts
- ¼ cucumber cut into strips
- 2 spring onions trimmed and cut into strips
- 2 radishes cut into wedges
- Small bunch of coriander
What You Do:
- In a large saucepan, cook the laksa paste for 1-2 mins until it becomes fragrant. Pour in the stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the noodles and stir with a fork as they cook. Add the prawns and continue to cook until the noodles are soft and the prawns cooked through. Remove from the heat and stir in the CO YO.
- Divide the bean sprouts between two bowls, ladle over the Laksa and top with the cucumber, spring onion, radish and coriander leaves. Finish with a squeeze of lime.
Cook’s tip: If you can’t find Laksa paste use Thai Red Curry paste instead.
Make sure you get 100% buckwheat soba noodles if you want them to be gluten-free.
How To Make A Coconut and Prawn Laksa. Recipe and image courtesy of CO YO
What do you think? Fancy making this Coconut and Prawn Laksa?
About CO YO:
CO YO is an award-winning brand that has revolutionised the dairy-free yoghurt market by launching the UK’s first and most popular range of coconut milk yoghurts. Every product in the CO YO family is all-natural, made from whole ingredients and is free from dairy, lactose, gluten and soya. It has the highest coconut content of any coconut yoghurt available, with 99% of each pot made from nothing but pure coconut. It is the only brand that contains absolutely no preservatives, additives, refined sugar or added water.
CO YO’s range of coconut milk yoghurts are fast becoming a culinary essential, as they provide a genuine alternative to dairy yoghurt, crème fraiche and cream. The yoghurts can add texture and flavour to a range of sweet and savoury dishes, including smoothies, dips, curries, desserts and pasta sauces and is perfect to serve with muesli in the morning.
You Might Also Like:
Dinner Party Recipes: Dinner Party.
Seafood Recipes: Seafood Recipes.