Inset Day And A Free Lunch With The Co-op. Hello friends, so how are you today? A school inset day for us gave us a good reason to get dressed up and go out for the day in Nottingham. A chance to wear this gorgeous tie and dye maxi dress, too.
Inset Day And A Free Lunch With The Co-op.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Inset Day And A Free Lunch With The Co-op.
- Secondly, Photos Of The Food.
- Thirdly, Other Post Ideas.
Inset Day And A Free Lunch With The Co-op:
On Friday it was inset day at school.
I planned a day down Nottingham shopping for summer clothes.
It was great that on Wednesday I won us a free lunch from the Co-operative in their pop up restaurant that was in the old market square for a few days. So perfect timing to go shopping and out for lunch on the same day.
Here Is What I Wore: Outfit~ | Dress~ New Look | Shoes~ Cheeky shoes | Belt~ Primark
I love mini me’s outfit too.
It was so warm walking to the train station, that everyone got tired!! Some of us even took a little nap!! We found the pop up restaurant straight away!
So we tweeted to be entered into a competition to win a holiday. We didn’t win that but we did win. And got to try some yummy free food!
Now got to plan some fun days out for the big 6 weeks summer holidays that wont be long in getting here. Do you have any fun plans for summer?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Remembering A Trip To Bristol: UK Travel Plans. Wallace and Gromit in Bristol 2018. So, because we can’t go today, I’m posting a Way Back Wednesday piece from September 2018 on a trip to Bristol. Believe it or not, my second oldest son resides in Bristol, and we haven’t been to see him since these images were shot. It was hard to visit without making plans with two younger children and a dog at home. We made arrangements last year, then COVID intervened. Fortunately, he has returned home twice in the last two years. So we were able to get a glimpse of him. So we had a nice Skype catch-up today, and perhaps we’ll get to see him again this year. Gromit sculpture in Temple Quay, Bristol, UK, in the summer of 2018. Remembering A Trip To Bristol: UK Travel Plans.
- Secondly, A Summers Day In Bakewell: Home Of The Bakewell Tart And Bakewell Puddings. Yum!! Love a Bakewell tart or pudding. It is a beautiful day today but we are not going anywhere at all. Staying put at home. A Summers Day In Bakewell: Home Of The Bakewell Tart And Bakewell Puddings.
Thank you so much for stopping by.