Jennifer Irvine’s Super Summer Smoothie. Hello friends. Do you fancy trying out this Summer smoothie?
Packed full yummy blueberries, strawberries, a peach, orange and prune juice and topped up with nice cold ice cubes!! What’s not to love?
Jennifer Irvine’s Super Summer Smoothie:
Seasonal berries glass full of goodness.
200g soft fruit, I use:
Small handful of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Small handful of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1 peach, stoned
100g natural yoghurt
1 whole peeled seedless orange
80ml California Prune juice
Ice to top up the glasses
Jennifer Irvine’s Super Summer Smoothie Instructions:
Place all the ingredients in a blender, and whizz until smooth, pour into glasses and add ice to top them up.
*Recipe credits by California Prunes* *No Payment was received*
You Might Like:
Jennifer Irvine’s California Prune And Orange Pancakes:
Firstly, do you fancy trying out these Jennifer Irvine’s California Prune And Orange Pancakes?
These pancakes make a great breakfast to start your long weekend – and are perfect for filling up little tummies before the chocolate-fest begins!
The trick to making these light and fluffy, bursting with plump luscious California Prunes, is to soak the prunes beforehand. Jennifer Irvine’s California Prune And Orange Pancakes.
Jennifer Irvine’s California Prune Breakfast Detox Smoothie:
Secondly, a tasty smoothie anyone?
Jennifer Irvine say’s:
“A fabulous breakfast smoothie that takes only minutes to prepare and is designed to help kick-start your day.
This smoothie contains rolled oats – but there’s no need to pre-soak these.
We simply blend them and then add everything else separately.
What I love about this recipe is that all the best breakfast ingredients are combined in a quick tasty drink. Jennifer Irvine’s California Prune Breakfast Detox Smoothie.
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake
If you like this post why not subscribe or follow along on social media for more tasty recipes?