Joe’s Wadsack’s Blueberry Collins.
Are you looking for any new cocktail recipes to try out?
if so you will like today’s post!
I am sharing a Joe’s Wadsack’s Blueberry Collins recipe today.
A perfectly refreshing treat for hot summer nights. Pour and watch the sun go down.
Preparation time: 10 mins
How To Make A Joe’s Wadsack’s Blueberry Collins:
What You Need:
Handful of fresh blueberries
Thumb size piece of root ginger
30ml Rocks Blueberry Squash
100ml Ginger Beer
150 ml Prosecco
What You Do:
1.) Take a small handful of blueberries and put them in the bottom of a large glass with one small slice of root ginger and gently crush with the end of a rolling pin.
2.) Add 30ml of blueberry squash, 100ml of ginger beer, 150ml of Prosecco and 25ml of gin. Garnish with a slice of root ginger on the side of the glass.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Joe’s Wadsack’s Blueberry Collins?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher:
Do you have friends coming around over the weekend?
Are you looking for a weekend drink recipe? A way to serve your prosecco differently? We love prosecco, especially as a weekend treat.
Fancy trying this Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher?
Joe Wadsack’s Pink Rock Collins:
Are you a fan of Gin? Raspberries or both?
Well, today I have something a little different, an alcoholic with raspberries and pink lemonade recipe to share with you. One with Gin in it. Perfect for your adult only Summer parties. Simply double, treble etc the ingredients to make more.
Fancy trying out this fun and a yummy pink cocktail?
As always we would love to hear your thoughts.
- 9 Ways To Add Beetroot Into Your Recipes
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas
- So Here Are 10 More Drinks Ideas For Christmas
- Holiday Mulled Cranberry Juice: Great For
- How To Make Cranberry Gin: Party Drinks
- 4 Spooky Adult Halloween Cocktail Recipes
- 5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out
- Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail
- How To Make Halloween Spook-gria
- How To Make A Radish Bloody Mary
- BerryWorld Infused Gins
- BerryWorld Blackberry Mint Mojito
- Spiced Almond Milk Hot Chocolate