Fancy trying out this Lemon Marinated Barbecue Chicken recipe?
These flavoursome chicken legs can be served with your favourite BBQ sides for the perfect summer meal al-fresco.
How To Make Lemon Marinated Barbecue Chicken:
Preparation time: 10 minutes + time to marinade
Cooking time: 1 hour
What You Need:
- 4 Whole, skin on, chicken leg portions (or 4 drumsticks and 4 thighs)
- 4tbsp Rocks lemon cordial
- 1 echalion shallot
- 2tbsp Olive oil
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- Small bunch fresh oregano, leaves picked
What You Do:
- Slash each chicken piece 3 or 4 times to 1cm depth. Combine all the remaining ingredients to make a marinade and season.
- Put the chicken in a large bowl, tip over the marinade and rub well into each chicken leg. Cover the bowl with clingfilm and allow to marinade for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Heat the oven to 180C. Transfer the chicken to an oven dish cover with foil and cook for 1hr or until the thickest part of the chicken is cooked through. Finish by charring the chicken skin on a barbecue or remove the foil and turn the oven temperature up for the last 10mins to crisp the skin.
Serve Hot or Cold with asparagus.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Lemon Marinated Barbecue Chicken recipe?
Fany trying it?
You might also like:
Chargrilled Paprika Lemon Chicken:
Chargrilled Paprika Lemon Chicken anyone?
This recipe for butterfly chicken with paprika and lemon ensures the chicken is chargrilled and crispy on the outside, and soft and juicy on the inside.
Accompanied by crunchy slaw and fresh lemon, it’s a perfect summer supper or will be a welcome addition to the barbecue spread.
Chargrilled Paprika Lemon Chicken.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you can stop by again soon.