Mini Vodka and Blackberry Jellies: Weekend Fun.
Mini Vodka and Blackberry Jellies anyone?
Fun for any adult parties you might be planning.
Vodka glasses needn’t be just for drinking from, fill with this delicious softly set, fruity vodka jelly for a great party pud topped with softly whipped cream.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Chilling time: 3-4 hours
Mini Vodka and Blackberry Jellies:
225 g (8 oz) blackberries
Grated rind and juice 1 lemon
75 g (3 oz) caster sugar
200 ml (7 fl oz) water
4 sheets leaf gelatine or 7 g (1/3 oz)
6 tablespoons vodka
50 g (2 oz) blackberries
1 tablespoon caster sugar
120 ml (4 fl oz) double cream
1.) Add the blackberries, lemon rind and juice, sugar and water to a medium sized saucepan, cover and cook gently for 5 minutes.
2.) Meanwhile add the gelatine sheets to a shallow dish, pour over cold water to just cover then leave to soak for 5 minutes.
3.) Scoop the fruit out of the pan with a draining spoon and transfer to 8, 100 ml (3½ fl oz) vodka shot glasses.
4.) Drain the gelatine and add the softened sheets to the warm fruit juice, stir until dissolved.
5.) Mix in the vodka.
6.) Pour over the fruit in the glasses, leave to cool then transfer to the fridge for 3-4 hours or until set.
7.) When almost ready to serve make the blackberry cream by mashing the blackberries on a plate with the sugar, using a fork.
8.) Softly whip the cream in a bowl until it just holds its shape then fold in the blackberries until marbled together.
9.) Spoon over the set jellies and serve.
Recipes and photo credits- Seasonal Berries.
What do you think about these Mini Vodka and Blackberry Jellies? Fun aren’t they?
You Might Also Like:
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy