Mini Vodka and Blackberry Jellies: Weekend Fun.
Mini Vodka and Blackberry Jellies anyone?
Fun for any adult parties you might be planning.
Vodka glasses needn’t be just for drinking from, fill with this delicious softly set, fruity vodka jelly for a great party pud topped with softly whipped cream.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Chilling time: 3-4 hours
Mini Vodka and Blackberry Jellies:
225 g (8 oz) blackberries
Grated rind and juice 1 lemon
75 g (3 oz) caster sugar
200 ml (7 fl oz) water
4 sheets leaf gelatine or 7 g (1/3 oz)
6 tablespoons vodka
50 g (2 oz) blackberries
1 tablespoon caster sugar
120 ml (4 fl oz) double cream
1.) Add the blackberries, lemon rind and juice, sugar and water to a medium sized saucepan, cover and cook gently for 5 minutes.
2.) Meanwhile add the gelatine sheets to a shallow dish, pour over cold water to just cover then leave to soak for 5 minutes.
3.) Scoop the fruit out of the pan with a draining spoon and transfer to 8, 100 ml (3½ fl oz) vodka shot glasses.
4.) Drain the gelatine and add the softened sheets to the warm fruit juice, stir until dissolved.
5.) Mix in the vodka.
6.) Pour over the fruit in the glasses, leave to cool then transfer to the fridge for 3-4 hours or until set.
7.) When almost ready to serve make the blackberry cream by mashing the blackberries on a plate with the sugar, using a fork.
8.) Softly whip the cream in a bowl until it just holds its shape then fold in the blackberries until marbled together.
9.) Spoon over the set jellies and serve.
Recipes and photo credits- Seasonal Berries.
What do you think about these Mini Vodka and Blackberry Jellies? Fun aren’t they?
You Might Also Like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To