Hope your having a lovely week so far?
Lots of exciting thing happening here over the weekend…
I have a nice and fun day planed for today…
- Get up and have some breakfast.
- Take dog a walk and play frisbee.
- Go for a run with my friend.
- Showered and 2nd breakfast!
- Get dressed up and meet my mum for a clothes shopping trip.
- Tidy up like mad before the hubby gets home from work!!
- Spend some quality time with 2nd eldest son as he is hopefully nipping home from Uni today as it is his birthday on Saturday.
- Make a yummy chicken dinner and maybe a cake.
- Get an early night as I have a big exciting day planned in Manchester tomorrow. I have been invited to a photo shoot!! More on this over the weekend but it involves make up artist, photographers and party dresses!! I can not wait…
Today I am sharing my comfy outfit. Ripped jeans I love and so does Mollie. She tries to bite the holes in the knee!! Patent boots, love these too and my chunky jumper as it is really turning cold here. They have forecast snow, ekk lets hope it holds off tomorrow!!
What I wore:
Jumper : Primark
Jeans : Abercrombie and Fitch
Boots : Sainsburys
What are your plans for the weekend?