Parkrun Parkfun Gedling: Saturday Morning Exercise. All of us love to run Parkrun On A Saturday Morning when my husband is off work. We sometimes like to travel around to different ones in our area too. We are lucky to live close to quite a few different ones and we are planning to travel to some further afield in the Summer.
Some local Parkrun hosts junior ones on a Sunday morning for children up to 14 years old. So if we can not get to a run on a Saturday the kids can do one on a Sunday morning instead, this one is a lot shorter course than the Saturday ones.
Parkrun Parkfun Gedling: Saturday Morning Exercise
One of my favourite Parkruns is held at Gedling Country Park. There is so much to do here as well as run.
The course is not the easiest course, maybe one of the hardest? There is a few steep hills but also a few downhills too.
After the race, we like to have a walk around the park, this way Mollie gets to do a run too. It is usually nice and quiet after the runners have finished.
How cool are these paths?
I would love to live closer so we could go on bike rides here.
You can guarantee Mollie losing her Frisbee somewhere and waiting for someone to fetch it for her.
Since we last visited they had built up this great park for the children and now they are building a visitors centre. Can’t wait to this when it is finished.
I could not resist a quick go on the trampoline. I have always wanted one that has been placed into the ground. Cool!!
Parkrun Parkfun Gedling: Saturday Morning Exercise. Do you have a Parkrun near you?
You Might Also Like:
OOTD And A Trip To Gedling Country Park:
Any of my fellow bloggers from the UK watched Car Share and have this song stuck in their head!? Happy Friday, friends. Pinch punch, it’s the first of the month! OOTD And A Trip To Gedling Country Park.
Parkrun Fun In Gedling:
On Saturday mornings we like to travel around different parts of Nottinghamshire and beyond. Finding somewhere fun for our morning family runs. When my husband has a morning off work that is!
We love to try out different Parkrun courses. We are really lucky to have a variety of Parkrun’s that we can go to. This way we never get fed up just going to the same one. Some are flat and fast, some hilly, all challenging!! Parkrun Fun In Gedling.
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special