Posh Wellies From Lotus Shoes: Review.
Posh Wellies From Lotus Shoes: Review
Everywhere I seem to look lately, I keep noticing the new style wellington boots.
Not just ordinary wellies.
These new boots have gone all posh!!
Posh wellies indeed.
When Lotus Shoes asked me I would like to review something from their footwear range, I just knew I had to pick some of these posh wellies and take them out for a spin.
About The Posh Wellies Brealyn Black Knee-High Boots:
Equestrian styling is key this season, so opt for the stylish Posh Wellies knee-high boot Brealyn as this remarkable style takes inspiration from this wearable trend. With a trio of decorative buckles incorporated with an exposed antique gold zip, a waterproof foot and a wearable 3cm heel this stunning Posh Wellies ladies’ boot is as stylish as it is practical.
Posh Wellies Brealyn boot.
Ladies’ knee high boot.
Buckle & zip detailing.
Item in Stock.
Usually dispatched within 24 hours.
Size 37 to 41 in stock.
Free delivery over £40.00.
100% secure shopping.
What I think of the Posh Wellies:
I am loving these posh wellies from Lotus shoes. They feel high quality and fit true to size. They also feel nice and comfortable to wear.
I wore them all around Meadowhall today with my boot socks on and they felt great. Would I have worn ordinary wellies around Meadowhall!?! No, but these are posh ones and felt very stylish.
Not only glamorous and fashionable but most importantly to me, very comfortable. Perfect for cold, rain and snowy weather too!
These boots will be great for winter. These will style up great with skinny jeans and chunky jumpers for a nice casual look on Autumn walks.
I am now almost looking forward to some snow and rain, just to try my new boots out!!
What do you think?
Love them as much as me?
About this post: I got to pick some shoes or boots from Lotus Shoes for the purpose of this review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion and I was not paid for this post.
Would you like to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Link Up?
Some More Style Posts:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- All We Hear Is Radio Ga Ga Radio Goo Goo Radio Ga Ga
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger I Hear You Say
- Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go