RADLEY Watch Review: Very First Watch Collection. Hello friends. Did you know that Radley makes watches?
(Post contains PR sample).
Radley Have Just launched Their First Watch Collection for AW11. How adorable is this watch below!?
RADLEY Watch Review: Very First Watch Collection:
I am a huge fan of Radley bags and it is great to see them designing watches too. Stunning!! Isn’t it?
Radley, the UK’s leading handbag and accessories brand, announces the launch of its very first watch collection for AW11/12 sees the launch of Radley’s very first watch collection.
The collection features classic styles and playful bold prints, taking inspiration from this season’s handbag range with key detailing such as the rose gold finishes and braided leather.
It also sees a return of Radley’s iconic dog emblem.
Key styles include the chunky rose gold classic watches, evening watches with delicate straps, minimalist bracelet styles, a classic style with the exclusive with a ‘Circus Dog’ print and the charming style leather mix watch bracelets.
I kindly got sent a watch to try out and review. How lucky am I!! I picked out this burgundy one and it is stunning.
RADLEY Watch Review:
What I think about the watch:
I got sent the Radley purple leather mock croc strap watch to review. This is a beautiful watch featuring round purple dial with iconic dog logo and charm.
Everything about the watch is quality the watch has the name RADLEY printed on the fastener, inside the strap, back of the dial, the front of the dial and finally on the dog logo.
On the face of the watch, there is also a small number dial with the day of the month.
I have worn the watch with different outfits this week and it looks equally at home on the school run or on a night out.
Suitable for any occasion it is a lovely elegant timepiece and a great addition to the Radley brand.
My husband has a radio-controlled watch linked to the Atomic Clock which he says is super accurate and comparing times on both watches and the Radley has stayed true to time which he says is good!!
Overall highly recommended. I love it!!
About The Radley Watch:
Case material Stainless steel
Face shape Round
Model number RY2008
Strap material Leather Strap
Warranty 2 Years Water resistant Splash proof
Priced at £74-99
The watch is available from all Radley Stores, H Samuel and Debenhams.
About this post:
I got sent this watch for a review. All thoughts are my own and I did not get paid for this post. This is a Radley watch from the UK.
Check out my other reviews here: Blog Reviews.
Are Radley Watches Any Good:
Updated on 22/05/2020-Yes! I’ve had mine over 8 years now and it is still going strong. It still looks like new and still gets lots of compliments. I have replaced the watch battery once in 8 years.
Radley Ladies Watches With Leather Strap:
This Radley watch does have a leather strap. Model number RY2008.
Where To Buy Radley Watches:
Radley Stores, H Samuel and Debenhams.
Tom Tom Cardio Watch Review:
It has been a busy Summer with lots of fun days out, holidays and the last minute rush, buying school uniform. One thing that did suffer over the holidays was my running (As usual)….
Now that the children are back to school I am back on the road and training up for a new goal. Tom Tom Cardio Watch Review.
Philips Health Watch Review: Keeping Track Of All Your Fitness:
I did not make any New Years Resolutions this year. No point really as I never stick to them.
I just made a promise to myself to try and be more active. Get to the gym more, keep up my running and try to avoid the sweets in the cupboard.
Sounds perilously close to a resolution then!! This way though I won’t feel so guilty if I do not keep my promise!! Crafty. Philips Health Watch Review: Keeping Track Of All Your Fitness.
Fitbit Blaze Review: Track Your Steps In Style:
Last week Currys/PC World asked me if I would like to review the new Fitbit Blaze.
I have always wanted a Fitbit, as my Husband has a Fitbit Charge and loves tracking his steps. (Also boring me with his stats!!)
So being offered a newer, fancier model than Hubby has, was brilliant! Thank you!! Fitbit Blaze Review: Track Your Steps In Style.
- 10 Afternoon Tea Recipes For Dessert Day
- 10 Children Party Food Recipe Ideas: Birthday Or
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas For Sharing
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes
- 10 Ice Pop & Ice Creams To Keep You Cool
- 10 Savoury Party Food Ideas And Christmas
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 10 Tips For The Perfect Christmas Tablescape
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your
- 10 Yummy Homemade Cookie Recipes To Bake
- 11 Coffee Recipes For International Coffee Day
- 11 Easter Cakes You Will Want To Bake
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake