Reflections In My Sunglasses. Hello lovelies and happy Monday. So how are you today? Do you ever take a selfie and then think, wait that is my reflection in the sunglasses? LOL.
Reflections In My Sunglasses:
It was an amazing and sunny day, yesterday. I even managed to get loads of washing done. Unusual for me! ( Hehe, Can you see the washing in my sunglasses in my garden selfie? lol).
So board doing housework all the time. So we got dressed up and had a nice long walk to the train station. We had lots of fun going to Nottingham, around the shops then meeting my husband from work.
First up on our walk to the train station we played a little game. Me and the kids that is.
We gave each other 5 clues to guess a famous person.
Me Up First-
- He is green.
- He loves a pig.
- He has been kidnapped and a bad person in his place.
- We had our photo took in Meadowhall outside the pictures with him yesterday.
- He loves the pig so so much!!
My son chirps up I guess it… its daddy!!!
What who loves a pig? gee thanks!! Haha.. not even a clue it was Kermit the frog!!
On the train we had to run for a table, just managed to get it before 2 lads. Yeah. We won… A man on the next sea laughed and said bad look boys.
Then all the way my kid ripped me with the jokes~
- My mums so ugly she.
- My mums so big she.
- My mums so thick she.
- Making lots of silly but some quite cleaver jokes up, all in fun.
- I’m sure they watch too much tv!!
Reflections In My Sunglasses Outfit~ Top~ Republic || Scarf~ Petticoat Lane Market || Jeans~ Citizens Of Humanity Selfridges | Shoes~ Converse
What have you been up to this weekend? Enjoying the sunshine? Do you like to take pictures and then see the reflection in your sunglasses? Any good plans for the week ahead?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Meet The Instagram Husband In My Sunglasses!! Today I am sharing a little fun, which I spotted in my photos yesterday. My husband’s reflection in my sunglasses. You might just be able to see Mollie The collie too in the left of the sunglasses? Meet The Instagram Husband In My Sunglasses!!
- Secondly, London Calling!! You’re Not Gonna Reach My Telephone. A few days ago I mentioned that we had been to London over the weekend for our 24th wedding anniversary. When we go anywhere, I enjoy shooting pictures. Particularly in London. There are so many photo opportunities in London!! Along with all the famous monuments, I adore red phone boxes!! I’m always wanting to photograph everything, but we’re usually in a hurry. For instance, we take a walk and no one wants to wait! London Calling!! You’re Not Gonna Reach My Telephone.
- Clap Along If You Know What Happiness Is To You. Last but not least, what do you do when your feeling tired and unwell, it is raining, you’re carrying your daughter’s shopping bags through a busy part of London. Also after your son has been ages looking and buying goodies from the Arsenal shop and all your husband is doing is winding you up taking a picture??? Clap Along If You Know What Happiness Is To You.