Run Yourself New: Day 1 Of My New Fitness Plan. Happy New Year 🎉 I hope you are all well and not caught the colds and flu’s that have been going around!?
Anyone nursing a hangover from last night? Not me 😉 I was good last night. Well, just a few drinks maybe.
Run Yourself New: Day 1 Of My New Fitness Plan:
I would love to get fit in 2017 and I asked Santa for some new trainers for Christmas.
He got me these beauties: Some Nike Air Pegasus.
How lucky am I!!
I had not worn them yet. I had been saving them for the New Year!! But today was raining and very muddy so I will have to save them until tomorrow!
I can imagine with the colour, they will soon get mucky. I like my new trainers to stay clean for as long as possible, but they were brought to get mucky, wasn’t they!?
I am really looking forward to 2017 & a new fitter me.
I am not making any new years resolutions as I usually fail but what I do want to do is change my eating habits to more healthier ones.
Run more.🏃 Go to the gym more. 🏋 Get fit again. I know it is going to be hard work though. 😟
I have joined a challenge on The Running Bug website called Run Yourself New and that is what I intend to do 😼
I also want to do a run streak this year and run every day to keep me motivated.
My son has run every day for 2 years and my daughter has run every day for a year.
How amazing are they!? They are my motivation. 🏃
Have you made any New Year Resolutions?
What motivates you?
Runstreak Day 1
3 Miles ran.
I grabbed my trainers quickly to run in today before it got dark and look what I ran in:
I looked down half way into my run and realised I had odd trainers on!!
I blame last nights red wine !! Haha!!
You Might Like:
If you follow me on Twitter, you will already have heard that I was really lucky to be chosen by Karrimor to be one of their ambassadors.
This means I get to try out and review some of the Karrimor range. How cool!?
Who does not like receiving new running gear to try out!? Karrimor Ambassador.
Keep up to date on all my running posts here: Running.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine