Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting: Street Art Saturday. Hello friends.
Happy Street Art Saturday!
So how are you today? All good I hope.
We have been to the gym this morning as I am trying to get fit again!! Hopefully a trip to the farm this afternoon and work, later.
Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting: Street Art:
“Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting”- Elton John.
It’s getting late have you seen my mates
Ma tell me when the boys get here
It’s seven o’clock and I want to rock
Want to get a belly full of beer
No don’t worry, I have not been in a fight since I was a kid! But I thought these photos were fun with this post title. A bit edgy!
Street Art Saturday!
Turns out you guys like these photo’s on my Instagram Reels last week as I got 99 likes and 1,876 views.
You can also see the post here with music:
What a beautiful day. Chucking this jacket to one side, getting dressed up and going on the hunt for a nice pub to have a drink in. Let’s hope somewhere has spaces!! Have a lovely evening. “Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting Reel”
Turns out after this post we did not get in a pub!
You can read more here:
All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go!
The weekend was beautiful and it was lovely as we were all off work. So we decided to go to the pub after a fun family day out.
We got all dressed up with clothes that would also keep us warm as only outside seating is available at the minute. Then we set off to find a pub open with space available.
No, we didn’t book anywhere as the pubs had been quite empty all week and no we did not get in anywhere either!! All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go!
Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting:
So what do you think of my street-style photos?
What I Wore: Denim jacket: Next
Have a lovely weekend!
You Might Also Like These Street Art Posts:
Firstly, London Hearts, Polka Dot Dress And My Over 40 Style. London Hearts, Polka Dot Dress And My Over 40 Style.
Secondly, Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!! Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
Thirdly, William Shakespeare Street Art, London And Outfit Post. William Shakespeare Street Art, London And Outfit Post.
Fourthly, Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Bee Happy, Bee Grateful, Bee You. Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Bee Happy, Bee Grateful, Bee You.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes