William Shakespeare Street Art, London And Outfit Post. Hello friends. Happy Street Art, Saturday!
So, you know how much I love my street art, don’t you?
Also, today I am sharing some photos I took in London last August.
I took 100’s of photos when we went down for the night and I am still going through them and sharing them here.
William Shakespeare Street Art, London And Outfit Post:
Love this piece of art!
‘Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?‘ – William Shakespeare.
Well, I found this William Shakespeare under a railway arch in London on our way to our hotel. Once we dropped our bags off at the hotel I was soon back for a few photos, as you do!!
London, Southwark, Clink Street, Street View Wall Art of William Shakespeare Street.
William Shakespeare Street Art, painted by James Cochran, also known as Jimmy C.
What I Wore: Dress: Tu Clothing | Shoes: Converse
So what do you think about this street art?
Because I think it is amazing!!
You Might Also Like:
London Hearts, Polka Dot Dress And My Over 40 Style:
Firstly, I love finding street art on my travels and I love to find out the stories behind them.
So whenever I find cool street art, I research it on-line when I get home.
I found out that street artist Jimmy C creates railway arch mural in memory of London Bridge terror attacks.
Such a beautiful and moving tribute.
The work shows a series of hearts floating in space and is painted under one of Network Rail’s arches on Stoney Street, in Southwark.
You can read more about it here: Street artist Jimmy C creates railway arch mural in memory of London Bridge terror attacks. You can read the full post here: London Hearts, Polka Dot Dress And My Over 40 Style.
Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art:
Secondly, Street Art Bankside, 34 Park St, London. Photos were taken on 30th August 2020. England,
Apparently, between this and William Shakespeare Street Art, is the entrance to Wagamama but I must have missed this, by admiring the street art!! Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art.
You Might Also Like:
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes