William Shakespeare Street Art, London And Outfit Post. Hello friends. Happy Street Art, Saturday!
So, you know how much I love my street art, don’t you?
Also, today I am sharing some photos I took in London last August.
I took 100’s of photos when we went down for the night and I am still going through them and sharing them here.
William Shakespeare Street Art, London And Outfit Post:
Love this piece of art!
‘Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?‘ – William Shakespeare.
Well, I found this William Shakespeare under a railway arch in London on our way to our hotel. Once we dropped our bags off at the hotel I was soon back for a few photos, as you do!!
London, Southwark, Clink Street, Street View Wall Art of William Shakespeare Street.
William Shakespeare Street Art, painted by James Cochran, also known as Jimmy C.
What I Wore: Dress: Tu Clothing | Shoes: Converse
So what do you think about this street art?
Because I think it is amazing!!
You Might Also Like:
London Hearts, Polka Dot Dress And My Over 40 Style:
Firstly, I love finding street art on my travels and I love to find out the stories behind them.
So whenever I find cool street art, I research it on-line when I get home.
I found out that street artist Jimmy C creates railway arch mural in memory of London Bridge terror attacks.
Such a beautiful and moving tribute.
The work shows a series of hearts floating in space and is painted under one of Network Rail’s arches on Stoney Street, in Southwark.
You can read more about it here: Street artist Jimmy C creates railway arch mural in memory of London Bridge terror attacks. You can read the full post here: London Hearts, Polka Dot Dress And My Over 40 Style.
Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art:
Secondly, Street Art Bankside, 34 Park St, London. Photos were taken on 30th August 2020. England,
Apparently, between this and William Shakespeare Street Art, is the entrance to Wagamama but I must have missed this, by admiring the street art!! Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art.
You Might Also Like:
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special