Happy Friday and welcome to this weeks blog party. Do you have some fun posts to share with us today?
I am sharing some photo today with you.
To say Mollie is a sheep dog, she never blinked an eye when we walked by some sheep on our last visit to Bakewell on our family walk.
Aww, how sweet are these sheep!? Just plodding around the farm all day and being all lazy. Bless them. They look so sweet.
I wonder how many of them are sleeping under that truck? Hiding out the way of the sunshine?
We love to get out in the countryside whenever we get some free time and one of our favourite places is Bakewell. Walking up this hill is so much fun and some many things to see. The sheep don’t bother you, they sometimes watch you as you walk by. I do keep an eye on them though, in case one moves fast and scares the rest of them.
How neat and tidy are these logs?
All Mollie really wants to do is be in front and lead the way!!
Sheep: Weekend Blog Hop:
Want to join us this week?
The Blog Hop Rules :
- Please follow your weekend blog hop host by GFC, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or Email.
- Please link up your blog posts and not your main blog.You can link up to 5 posts this weekend.
- Please include a link back to weekend blog hop somewhere in your post or add the weekend blog hop button.
- Hop around the weekend blog hop and have fun finding and reading some new blogs. Mention you are stopping by from the is blog hop party.
- Remember to tweet me your links using #Weekendbloghop so I can help promote your posts.
This blog hop has now closed. See you again soon.