Shredded Turkey Salad with Fresh Mint, Miso Kale, Flaked Almonds, Avocado and Pomegranate anyone? Hello friends, so how are you today? All good, I hope.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Shredded Turkey Salad with Fresh Mint, Miso Kale, Flaked Almonds, Avocado and Pomegranate Ingredients.
- Secondly, Shredded Turkey Salad with Fresh Mint, Miso Kale, Flaked Almonds, Avocado and Pomegranate Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Shredded Turkey Salad with Fresh Mint, Miso Kale, Flaked Almonds, Avocado and Pomegranate:
Pomegranate salad, how tasty?
How To Make
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or rice wine
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 50g of kale
- 2 British turkey breasts
- 2 tsp of butter or coconut oil
- 15g of toasted flaked almonds
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 1 small avocado
- 2 tbsp of freshly chopped mint
How To Make:
- Add the miso, honey, sesame oil, vinegar and lemon juice to a medium bowl, whisking to combine. In a slow, steady stream, whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Finely chop the kale into thin slithers and place in a large bowl, and drizzle over ¾ if the dressing. Using your hands, work the vinaigrette throughout the greens, tossing and massaging for 3 minutes until the kale wilts. The leaves should be glistening with vinaigrette, not swimming in it. Leave this to the side while you make the rest of the salad.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large pan. Season the turkey with salt and pepper and pan roast for 6 minutes each side until cooked through. Leave to the side to cool.
- Cut the avocado in chunks and dip in the rest of the dressing. Mix the avocado with the kale.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds and mix with the salad. Shred the turkey and mix in with the salad, throw over the flaked almond and freshly chopped mint and serve.
- Shredded Turkey Salad with fresh mint, miso kale, flaked almonds, avocado and pomegranate
Per serving: 601kcals, 37g fat, 8g saturated fat, 49g protein, 4.5g fibre, 15g carbohydrate, 11g added sugar, 1.7g salt
Shredded Turkey Salad with Fresh Mint, Miso Kale, Flaked Almonds, Avocado and Pomegranate. Guest post from Madeleine Shaw and British Turkey. So what do you think about this salad recipe? Do you also fancy trying it?
Did you see this post: Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center? So pretty.
You Might Also Like:
Love The Crunch Noodle Kilner Jar Salad. Firstly, Love the Crunch noodle kilner jar salad, anyone? I love making up a nice and crunchy salad for lunch and it makes them feel all the more special served up in a nice jar. This tasty Asian inspired salad packs a real crunch thanks to the celery, radishes, spring onions and Chinese leaf lettuce. So you can make it up the night before for a quick, easy and delicious lunch on the go. What’s not to love about this recipe? Love The Crunch Noodle Kilner Jar Salad. So much fun to make.
Secondly, Indonesian Gado Gado Salad With Crunchy Tiger Prawns And Selada Air (Watercress). Fancy making an Indonesian Gado Gado Salad with Crunchy Tiger Prawns and Selada Air (watercress)? Indonesian Gado Gado Salad With Crunchy Tiger Prawns And Selada Air (Watercress). So tasty.
Thirdly, Quinoa Stuffed Peppers. Fancy making some of these Quinoa Stuffed Peppers? These Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers have a tasty, fruity and spice twist to them and make a nice addition to any menu. Are you seeking for a delicious side dish? What about a healthy weekend treat? Is this a good starter for a dinner party? Or how about a tasty lunch idea? Do you want to make some Quinoa Stuffed Peppers? Quinoa Stuffed Peppers. So good.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit here today. As always, we’d love to hear what you have to say. If you liked this post, why not subscribe to make sure you don’t miss any future ones? So, I also hope you found today’s article interesting. You can also share your thoughts in the comments box below if you’d like. I’m hoping you’ll be able to see us again soon.