Shredded Barbecue Chicken With Black Bean. Hello friends, so how are you today? All good, I hope.
So are you looking for a tasty dinner recipe? Shredded Barbecue Chicken With Black Bean, anyone?
How tasty does this look!?
Table Of Contents:
- Shredded Barbecue Chicken With Black Bean Ingredients.
- Shredded Barbecue Chicken With Black Bean Recipe.
- Also Some Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Shredded Barbecue Chicken With Black Bean:
Preparation time: 20 minutes, plus marinating time | Cooking time: about 2 ½ hours
- 1 large chicken about 2 kg
- 250 ml bottle Newman’s Own Original Sticky BBQ Sauce
- 2 onions, halved
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 corn on the cobs
- 400 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- finely grated rind and juice 1 large lime
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, skin and stone removed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 12-16 Taco shells and shredded lettuce, to serve
Shredded Barbecue Chicken With Black Bean:
- Firstly, loosen the skin under the breast of the chicken with your fingers, then the legs and remove the skin. Make a few slashes in the flesh and rub all over with half of the BBQ sauce. If time allows you can leave to marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, Gas Mark 7.
- Place the onions in the bottom of a large casserole dish, then add the water. Sit the chicken on top and cover with a tight-fitting lid. Put in the oven, then reduce the heat to 150°C, Gas Mark 2.
- Cook the chicken for 2 hours, remove from the oven, spoon the remaining sauce over the chicken. Increase the oven temperature to 220°C, Gas Mark 7.
- Return the chicken to the oven, uncovered and cook for a further 20 minutes until golden, alternatively you could brush the chicken with the remaining sauce and place on a hot barbecue, basting with the sauce and turning frequently. Cover with a lid and allow to rest 30 minutes. If barbecuing, return to the casserole.
- Warm the tacos shells according to pack instructions. Using 2 forks shred the chicken, removing the bones, then stir into the onions and sauce in the casserole dish. Fill the tacos with the shredded lettuce, the salsa, topped with the shredded barbecue chicken. Last but not least, enjoy.
Shredded Barbecue Chicken With Black Bean:
Recipe and image courtesy of Newman’s Own, makers of sauces and dressing. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying this Shredded Barbecue Chicken with Black Bean recipe out? Updated Post. First Published Here 29th May 2017.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Lemon Marinated Barbecue Chicken. Do you also fancy trying out this Lemon Marinated Barbecue Chicken recipe? These flavoursome chicken legs can be served with your favourite BBQ sides for the perfect summer meal al-fresco. Lemon Marinated Barbecue Chicken. So tasty.
Secondly, Juicy Chicken And Pepper Kebabs. As summer gets closer a lot of us are looking forward to warmer weather and delicious summer food outside on the garden too. Today I am sharing a BBQ recipe from White Stores. They offer a huge range of barbecues suited to any garden and any al fresco dinner. But you don’t have to barbecue just sausages and burgers, how about trying this Juicy Chicken and Pepper Kebabs recipe out!? Juicy Chicken And Pepper Kebabs. So moreish.
Thirdly, Chargrilled Paprika Lemon Chicken: BBQ Ideas. Chargrilled Paprika Lemon Chicken anyone? This recipe for butterfly chicken with paprika and lemon ensures the chicken is chargrilled and crispy on the outside, and soft and juicy on the inside. Accompanied by crunchy slaw and fresh lemon, it’s a perfect summer supper or will be a welcome addition to the barbecue spread. Chargrilled Paprika Lemon Chicken. So paprika-ish.
Last but not least, Succulent Chicken Satay Skewers: BBQ Ideas. Fancy giving these Succulent Chicken Satay Skewers a try? A little Lyle’s Black Treacle gives that signature depth of flavour to this simple chicken satay dish. Yum! Succulent Chicken Satay Skewers. So yummy.
Or How About These Sweet Treats?
Firstly, How To Make BerryWorld Mini Fruit Tarts. Are you looking for some sweet little cakes to make for your Summer BBQ? These gorgeous little puff pastry tarts can be made with any berries and are just right for a garden party or barbeque. How To Make BerryWorld Mini Fruit Tarts. So fruity.
Secondly, BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping. Hello friends. So do you have the children off school for Summer and are looking for something to bake with them?
Fancy making some of these yummy BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping? These fun muffins are a sweet treat for kids of all ages. BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping. So good.
Thirdly, BerryWorld Fruity Meringues: Afternoon Tea. These classic meringues are topped with cool whipped cream and your choice of berries, they also make a delicious pudding or afternoon treat. BerryWorld Fruity Meringues: Afternoon Tea. So yummy.
BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try Out On Strawberry Day:
Fourthly, BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try Out On Strawberry Day. A delicious dessert without the guilt. The sweet tang of apples teamed with the fragrance of strawberries makes a wonderful sorbet flavour. BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try Out On Strawberry Day.
How To Make A Banana Nut Cornettos. Fifth, if you’re trying to take your sugar intake down a notch, try out these banana nice-cream Cornettos. Made with fresh bananas and peanut butter, each cone provides one of your five-a-day (yes really!), along with B vitamins and heart-healthy fats. How To Make A Banana Nut Cornettos.
Last But Not Least, BerryWorld Crumble Traybake. BerryWorld Crumble Traybake anyone? So are you looking for a new traybake recipe to try out? BerryWorld Crumble Traybake- Crumbly and fruity, the perfect traybake for picnics, snacks or lunch boxes. BerryWorld Crumble Traybake.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post? Also hit the tags for more tasty recipes. So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below. Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook