Speedy Granola Parfait: Using Sugar Free Granola. Hello friends. Are you looking for some new breakfast recipe ideas?
Or something a little different to try? Adding fruit to your breakfast gives you a nice healthy start to the day. Also a lot healthier than sugary cereals. Frozen fruit is good too.
Simply take out of the freezer the night before and defrost it overnight in the fridge.
Love fresh fruit? Healthy granola and yoghurt? If so, fancy trying out these speedy granola parfait pots out for breakfast?
Health and tasty!! Yum, yum! We love making up breakfasts like these. We mix and match with seasonal berries and different cereals. I also like to make up gluten free ones for my daughter. Today I have 3 different recipes to share with you.
How To Make Speedy Granola Parfait:
Prep time 5 minutes
You Will Need:
300g Skyr yogurt
1 tablespoon of seedy vanilla extract
2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
4 tablespoons of mixed berries
4 tablespoons of really good quality, refined sugar-free granola
1.) In a mixing bowl mix the skyr yogurt with the vanilla.
2.) Split the yogurt between two tumblers and top with the honey or maple syrup, then the berries and the granola and serve straight away with a spoon.
Recipe and recipe photography by Arla Skyr. No Payment was received.
What do you think of this Speedy Granola Parfait breakfast idea? Fancy trying some out for breakfast or brunch?
As mentioned above, we love making these up for breakfast brunch or snacks and here are a few I made earlier, firstly:
Granola Parfaits With Strawberries And Blueberries:
Full of yummy blueberries and chopped strawberries. What’s not to love!? Granola Parfaits With Strawberries And Blueberries.
Or another one:
Granola And Fruit Breakfast:
With kiwi fruit chopped up in this one. Delicious. I am now craving breakfast. How about you? Granola And Fruit Breakfast.
Do you like these kinds of recipes? What would you mix and match in your bowls? Fancy trying out any of these recipes? Let me know if you get to try any.
- Healthy Fruit Cocktail Snack To Meal Prep
- Orange, Apple, And Carrot Juice Recipe
- 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes
- Refreshing Fruit Cocktails, Ice Pops, And Drinks
- Summer Fruit Smoothie And How To Make It!!
- 6 Smoothie Recipes To Try For Breakfast
- 4 Mouth Watering Pancake Recipes
- 19 Pancake Recipes To Try Out
- 4 Smoothies To Start Your New Year
- Raspberry, Honey & California Walnut Baked
- Homemade Jam Recipes To Try Out
- 8 Oat Breakfast Recipes To Try Out This Week
- 5 Saint Patrick’s Day Breakfast Inspired Recipes
- Pistachio, Oat, And Cranberry Breakfast Pancakes
- How To Make BerryWorld Overnight Oats