Spinach And Banana Smoothie: Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Happy Monday everyone. Creative Mondays are my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas.
Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
I have been feeling poorly over the last few days. Cold, achy bones, sore throat and headaches 🙁
I made this smoothie a few days ago and now I am a little obsessed with them.
I have drunk 5 in 4 days!!
The make me feel loads better after having one. I know how Popeye felt now!! He loved his spinach, didn’t he!?
Spinach And Banana Smoothie:
- 100ml Skimmed milk
- Large handful of washed spinach
- 1 Large teaspoon of peanut butter
- 1 Banana, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of natural yogurt
- Place all of above in a smoothie maker or blender and mix until smooth.
Now on to the party:
Spinach And Banana Smoothie: Creative Mondays Blog Hop
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
You Might Also Like:
The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl:
Do you love to get the day off to a good start with a portion of fruit and vegetables?
Love smoothies and smoothie bowls?
How about trying this;