Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis: Fun Party Snacks.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? How fun. Great for parties and weekend treats.
100g/4 oz strawberries
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp caster sugar
ground black pepper
16 crostini toasts
75g/3oz cream cheese
75g/3oz Parma ham
few chives to garnish
Wipe the strawberries, remove the hulls and thickly slice.
Place them in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar and sugar.
Allow to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature then season with black pepper.
Arrange the crostinis on a large serving plate.
Top each with a little cream cheese, then a slice of parma ham.
Place a marinated strawberry half on top and garnish with chives.
What do you think of these Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? Fun Party Snacks, Eh?
Recipe and photo credits – Seasonal Berries.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can stop by again soon. Do not forget to join us at the blog hop and share your recipes too.