Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis: Fun Party Snacks.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? How fun. Great for parties and weekend treats.
100g/4 oz strawberries
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp caster sugar
ground black pepper
16 crostini toasts
75g/3oz cream cheese
75g/3oz Parma ham
few chives to garnish
Wipe the strawberries, remove the hulls and thickly slice.
Place them in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar and sugar.
Allow to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature then season with black pepper.
Arrange the crostinis on a large serving plate.
Top each with a little cream cheese, then a slice of parma ham.
Place a marinated strawberry half on top and garnish with chives.
What do you think of these Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? Fun Party Snacks, Eh?
Recipe and photo credits – Seasonal Berries.
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 6 Recipes For National Blueberry Muffin Day
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 3rd July 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- 27th June 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- How To Make Macarons
- 13 Tasty Scone Recipes For Afternoon Tea
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can stop by again soon. Do not forget to join us at the blog hop and share your recipes too.