Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis: Fun Party Snacks.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? How fun. Great for parties and weekend treats.
100g/4 oz strawberries
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp caster sugar
ground black pepper
16 crostini toasts
75g/3oz cream cheese
75g/3oz Parma ham
few chives to garnish
Wipe the strawberries, remove the hulls and thickly slice.
Place them in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar and sugar.
Allow to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature then season with black pepper.
Arrange the crostinis on a large serving plate.
Top each with a little cream cheese, then a slice of parma ham.
Place a marinated strawberry half on top and garnish with chives.
What do you think of these Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? Fun Party Snacks, Eh?
Recipe and photo credits – Seasonal Berries.
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can stop by again soon. Do not forget to join us at the blog hop and share your recipes too.