Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis: Fun Party Snacks.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? How fun. Great for parties and weekend treats.
100g/4 oz strawberries
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp caster sugar
ground black pepper
16 crostini toasts
75g/3oz cream cheese
75g/3oz Parma ham
few chives to garnish
Wipe the strawberries, remove the hulls and thickly slice.
Place them in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar and sugar.
Allow to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature then season with black pepper.
Arrange the crostinis on a large serving plate.
Top each with a little cream cheese, then a slice of parma ham.
Place a marinated strawberry half on top and garnish with chives.
What do you think of these Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? Fun Party Snacks, Eh?
Recipe and photo credits – Seasonal Berries.
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can stop by again soon. Do not forget to join us at the blog hop and share your recipes too.