Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis: Fun Party Snacks.
Hello friends. Do you fancy making some Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? How fun. Great for parties and weekend treats.
100g/4 oz strawberries
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp caster sugar
ground black pepper
16 crostini toasts
75g/3oz cream cheese
75g/3oz Parma ham
few chives to garnish
Wipe the strawberries, remove the hulls and thickly slice.
Place them in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar and sugar.
Allow to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature then season with black pepper.
Arrange the crostinis on a large serving plate.
Top each with a little cream cheese, then a slice of parma ham.
Place a marinated strawberry half on top and garnish with chives.
What do you think of these Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis? Fun Party Snacks, Eh?
Recipe and photo credits – Seasonal Berries.
- Styling My White Dr. Martens Boots With A Dress
- Styling My Mary Janes Manic Monkey Shoes
- Styling My Nike Air Force 1 Trainers With A Dress
- Styling My Animal From The Muppets Shoes
- Styling My Red Boots For A Valentine’s Day Look
- Styling My Chunky Platform Mary Jane Shoes
- Styling My Miss Piggy Irregular Choice Shoes
- A Ladies Tank Top For All Seasons
- 10 Yummy Homemade Cookie Recipes
- Following The Morph Trail In London
- Valentine’s Day Recipe Ideas
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s
- Wish I Was Here Now | Blue Monday
- 14 Bright Porridge Bowls To Start Your Day Right
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can stop by again soon. Do not forget to join us at the blog hop and share your recipes too.