Summer Maxi Dress From Not Last Year But The Year Before! Hello friends, happy Wednesday.
Today I am sharing a way back Wednesday fashion post, taken two years ago!
Way back to when life was so good and we never even realised how good it was.
A time when we could travel freely, without a care in the world and a time my father was still here and had never died from some awful pandemic!!
A time that will never, ever be the same again. No matter how hard we try.
Summer Maxi Dress From Not Last Year But The Year Before!
Anyway, I am loving maxi dresses again this year, do they ever go out of style?
I wore this one on a fun afternoon out in Nottingham with my youngest son and husband. Wasn’t it a beautiful day, I can not wait for these days, I tell you!!
I only got to wear this dress once that year because I picked it up at a silly price from Sainsbury’s in their Autumn sale.
I only wore it once around the house last year as we had nowhere to go. So I am making big plans for it this year!!
The Canal House pub in the background. Can not remember when we last visited.
Talking of pubs, I think we went to a pub for lunch but my son could not drink then . The next time we visit Nottingham he will be able to have a drink as he turns 18 in a few weeks!!
I love Nottingham and can not believe we haven’t visited in over a year. I am going to make sure we visit this year, after lock down to see what if anything has changed!?
What I Wore:
What I Wore: Mid Maxi Dress: Tu Clothing, Sainsbury’s | Bag: Primark | Shoes: Clarks. Currently still have all three pieces and can not wait to wear them again.
Are Maxi Dresses In Style? Maxi dresses are always in style ever Spring and Summer. I don’t think I’ve ever not brought a new one each year.
Is A Maxi Dress Formal? I think you can dress then up or down as much as you like. Add some killer heels for a night out or dress them down with Converse or even trainers!!
Can Maxi Dress Be Worn To Work? If you do not wear a uniform, I do not see why not. I have to wear a uniform for work but if I didn’t I would be wearing a maxi dress through the warmer weather.
So what do you think of my maxi dress that I’ve pulled out of the wardrobe for spring and summer 2021!? Do you love it as much as I do?
Do you follow my page on Facebook? Claire Justine.
You Might Also Like:
A New Swing Dress For Spring/Summer 2021:
You know how much I love my vintage style swing dresses, don’t you?
I usually go for this style because swing dresses are so flattering. They pull in at the waist and flare out into a big circle beneath the wait. A New Swing Dress For Spring/Summer 2021.
Latest From The Blog:
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special